He sprinted towards her as she struggled to get up. He got down on his knees and held her in his arms. "You're okay now." He whispered as he threw a glare at the three men.

"Attack them both." Pein demanded. Itachi and Kisame did as they were told with no questions. Itachi brought his fingers to his mouth and flames sprang out wildly. Kisame launched at Naruto.

Naruto placed himself in front of Kasumi to take the flames and the blow from Itahi for her but Kasumi quickly with most of her remaining energy, created a barrier of paper.

The flame crashed against the barrier but didn't get through. Kisame stopped before he crashed too.

Itachi stopped the flames and the paper barrier disappeared. Kisame quickly did hand movements and slammed his hand to the ground. Out of no where came a water dragon, aiming for Naruto.

"Rasengan!" Naruto yelled as he lunged at the dragon with a rasengan. The two collided against each other but Naruto's rasengan won.

Naruto landed on the ground with a smirk. "Naruto, watch out!" He heard Kasumi cry out and he quickie moved out of the way.

It was then he noticed a larger dragon but made of flames. "I'll take care of him. You take Kisame!" Kasumi said as she yanked her chain out from the ground.

She imitated Kisame's hand movements and with her last chakra, summoned a dragon. The two opposite dragons fought against each other.

Itachi's dragon pushed Kasumi's dragon to the floor. Kasumi had a worried face. But her dragon got right back on and attacked the other dragon.

At the end, Kasumi's dragon won.

Itachi's dragon collasped on the floor and was extinguished.

'I'm running out of chakra.' Kasumi thought to herself. She took a quick glance towards Naruto who was viciously battling against Kisame.

A kunai on fire passed by an inch away from her face. He head snapped towards Itachi who was smirking.

He threw kunais at a rapid speed but Kasumk blocked them out with her paper shield which allowed her to walk closer to him.

"You remember me?" Kasumi asked after she blocked her face with the paper shield.

Itachi dispappeard and appeared behind her. "Of course I do Kasumi." He whispered before sticking a kunai deep in her.

She screamed and winced in pain. He teleported in front of her. She grabbed the kunai on her back and painfully pulled it out.

When it was our she gave a loud sigh and looked at her feet. "I wont give up easily." She mumbled as she lifted her chin up at Itachi with snow white eyes.

She focused her remaining chakra on her hands. Her gains near her eyes bulged out and she looked directly at Itachi.

Two blue lions formed Omer her hands and she sprinted towards him. She threw punches at him but he managed to quickie dodge them.

She kicked him and and he was pushed back. As he tried to regain balance, Kasumi took it as an opportunity and threw successful punches at him.

She gave him a last blow and he flew to the wall. He hit the wall and slid down.

Panting, she stared at Itachi for a while before giving attention to Naruto.

He was doing good since he had Kisame pinned down. She started limping towards Naruto when an invisible force pulled her back which caused her bikini top to untie.

She screamed and covered herself as Itachi pulled her back. She too slammed against the wall. Though she quickly scrambled for the orange bikini top.

She found it and covered her breats with it. As she turned around to glare at Itachi pain stuck the exact spot where Itachi had stabbed her.

She fell to the ground groaning with one hand supporting her weight and the other hand hildug her bikini top to her breasts.

Itachi came behind her and stabbed her shoulder with a syringe. "Sweet dreams." Was the last thing she heard before drowsiness overcame her and he collapsed on the floor.

That was when Naruto interfered. "ITACHI!" He yelled charging at him. Itachi moved out of the way which caused Naruto to crash against the wall.

Rubbing his nose, he glared at him and glances at Kasumi. "What did you do to her?" Naruto growled at him.

"She'll just be knocked out for a while." He replied with a smirk. "Just like your friend over there huh?" Naruto said smirking at knocked out Kisame.

Now it was Itachi who glared at Naruto. In a second Itachi was choking Naruto.

Naruto gasped for air. He struggled to escape out of Itachi's grip. He kicked Itachi and he let go.

Naruto scrambled to his feet and quickly picked up Kasumi bridal style.

He dashed out of the room and ran through hallways an pushed doors through doors. Finally, he saw the clear sky.

He didn't stop running until he was deep into a forest .When he finally did stop, panting, he slowly set Kasumi down.

He noticed that her bikini top was untied and he took off his jacket and put it on her. He sat down by a tree and kept Kasumi close to him in his sight.

By nightfall, she was still into a deep slumber and Naruto struggled to keep his eyes open. His legs ached so it was no use to continue walking. He kept slapping himself to keep himself awake but it was no use.

In no time, he fell into a deep sleep too