Chapter 13

*Two months after the kiss*

Mingyu's p.o.v

It's been two months since the kiss. You'd think that I would forget it, but my brain still replays it every day. Wonwoo and I have been getting along well. We weren't really close but we did have our moments. Luckily we didn't have these awkward moments anymore. We were just like before. Before I started liking him. And after that, loving him. Yes, we do hold hands and hold each others waists, but that is totally normal for us. 

So today is a pretty exciting day. We're going to go bungee jumping. Well for me it's exciting. For Wonwoo, not so much. He is terribly afraid of heights. Right now, we were sitting in our van. I could feel Wonwoo, sitting next to me, shaking and rubbing his palms against each other. My hand was sitting on his thigh to make him relax.

"Woo hyung, everything is going to be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. Don't worry."

"I-I'll t-try." He stuttered.

Wonwoo's p.o.v

We were going bungee jumping. Kill me now. Seriously, this is the worst thing that someone could do to me. Well this or me being alone in a bus full of dogs. And well I ain't seeing a bus full of dogs anywhere. Thank god. Wonwoo, think about something else. Think about the amazing kiss. No, don't think about that too. I can feel my palms sweating really hard. My legs were shaking too. For my suprise, Mingyu laid his hand on my thigh.

"Woo hyung, everything is going to be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. Don't worry."

Good for him to say that. He isn't the one who is probably going to pass out soon.

 "I-I'll t-try."   

I saw him smiling and I curved my lips a bit too. This boy is turning me into a big puddle of softness. Literally the way he smiles and always places his hand on my hand, shoulder or even on my thigh, it makes me feel safe and gooey at the same time. He moved his hand on my thigh, making me feel a bit of uncomfortable. (if you know what I mean) 

For my luck, the van had stopped and we climbed out of it. Right after getting out of the van, Mingyu's arm was around me. As the big group of very loud boys walked to registration table, some people were glancing at us. Well, mostly at Mingyu and I because seemed like a couple. I even heard someone whisper.

"Oh my god, do you see what I see? Ew this is so gross."

Because of that kind of people I'm afraid to confess to Mingyu. What if he is like them too? Aish all of this is so hard. Right now, I'm going to make a promise to myself. If I can do the bungee jumping, I can confess to Mingyu too.

"Wonuu, are you even listening to me?"

"Mh what? Sorry I was thinking of something."

"I said that you and I are going together. Since you are scared and all."

"Aish Mingyu, you don't have to do this for me. But thank you, now I'm slightly less scared."

"Anything for you, hyung." Mingyu whispered so quietly that I could barely hear him. But I did hear him.

As the time passed, all of the members were already done and we were the last ones to go. Okay Wonwoo, you can do this. Everything is going to be alright. Mingyu is here too. Your rock. We put on the safety costume and stand very close to the edge. As I looked down, all of the confidence that I had gained, was totally lost.

"M-M-Mingyu, I-I'm not sure anymore."

"Wonu, look at me."

I looked him right into his eyes. Since he is a bit taller, I felt really small and helpless. He slid his arms on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Won-Won, everything is okay. I won't let anything happen. Can you trust me?"

I nodded and we walked straight to the edge. As we moved, I could hear my heart beating too hard, my sight was blurry and I couldn't hear anything. We jumped...

I could feel the wind blowing my hair, I felt like I'm going to fall and die. This is too much for my little heart. I held Mingyu even tighter and mumbeled some weird words. He just chuckled. Luckily the torture didn't last long, as soon as my legs felt the steady ground, I wrapped my arms around Mingyu and hugged him very tightly. 

"M-Mingyu, I-I need to tell you something." I mumbeled to the crook of his neck.

"Mm?"

"I love you."

-

Loool helo it's me again. You probably hate me now. I just thought that I can't make the book longer and there's going to be one last chapter after this + an epilogue. I'm even thinking about writing a sequel but it's not that clear yet.

Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think.

Ily all!!