Chapter 4

Wonwoo's p.o.v

Although I said, that I want to see Mingyu when I come back, he was already asleep when I finally arrived back to the dorm. His face was red from crying and he was hugging his knees. I'm really worried about him. What if there is something bad happening to him and I don't know about it? Seungcheol knows something that I don't know and I want to know what it is.

Seungcheol's p.o.v

So Mingyu likes Wonwoo and Wonwoo might have feelings for Mingyu. I need to find out, if Wonwoo likes Mingyu so both of them could tell each other without getting hurt. But I can't just ask Wonwoo, can I? That would seem weird, right? But I have to do that to make them both happy. They just seem so lifeless without each others support. Yes, I have to incourage them to confess to each other. Then they'll both be happy again. 

-The next day-

Mingyu's p.o.v

When I woke up, nobody was in the room. At first I thought that I slept in and they all left, but then I heard voices from the kitchen. Ah yes, we had a break. Since I didn't want to sleep anymore, I decided to join the other members. But at first I had to do something with my face. My eyes were swollen and red. If I went out like this, they'd know that I cried. I decide to put on some foundation or what ever that was to hide it a little. I really don't know why girls want to do it every day, like it's gross and hard to apply. After all of that mess, I finally got out of the room. Only some of the guys were in the kitchen. They said that the other members went out and Jihoon was sleeping in Soonyoung's bed. Casual Jihoon. So there was only me, Jisoo, Soonyoung, Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Wonwoo wasn't here. I don't even know if I'm relived or not. Maybe it's good that he doesn't see me like this. Seungcheol shot me a look that said 'are you okay?' I nodded and smiled. He doesn't have to worry about me all the time.

"So what are we gonna do in our first free day?" Jeonghan asked.

"We could go to the movies or maybe shopping?" Soonyoung said.

I wasn't really feeling the whole shopping thing but the other guys seemed to like that idea, so we decided to go shopping. Even Jihoon woke up because of that. A few hours later we were still in the mall. Jeonghan and Jisoo were trying on some clothes, Jihoon and Seungcheol were in a music shop talking to some fans and I was just on my phone. Actually I was just thinking if I should maybe text Wonwoo, ask what is he doing. Like magic, I received a message from Wonwoo.

*Won-Won*: hey Min, whatcha doing?

*Me*: oh I'm shopping with some of the guys. what are you doing?

*Won-Won*: you went shopping without Seungkwan??? oh diva Boo is going to kill you all at the dorm :D but yeah, we just came home from the park. do you know how long you'll be at the mall, I want to talk to you ;)

*Me*: oh shit we're dead, but hopefully soon cuz I'm so boreeed >(  

Wonwoo texted really fast. I wonder what did he want to talk about? 

*Won-Won*: haha u usually like shopping tho, what's wrong this time? Is it bcus you can't see my beautiful face? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Of course it was because of that, but I wouldn't tell you that.

*Me*: haha u wish, I just don't feel very good and I really don't need to buy anything. but maybe I'll buy myself some food. (* >ω<)

*Won-Won*: ohhh I want food too!!!! pls buy me some chocolate, I'll pay u later ( ' ' ).。o♡

He never pays me though. But I don't really mind. I decide to leave the others and go to the nearest grocery store. Luckily it was a mall, the grocery store was right next to the music store where Seungcheol and Jihoon were. I told them where I was going and they said that I need to be back in about 15 minutes, we'll leave then. After that I stormed to the store and went straight to the part where the sell candies. Oh there is so much of them. How should I decide? Okay I know that Wonwoo likes dark chocolate so that is not a problem, but what will I get? After a long debate with myself I decided to take some chocolate, too. After paying for my stuff, I already saw the other guys meeting each other. Jeonghan and Jisoo had bought some new clothes and Jihoon and Seungcheol had bought a CD. It was Justin Bieber's newest album. Although his new music was okay, I didn't really like him. We walked outside where a bus was waiting for us. We drove back to the dorm where all of the other members were already chilling. Diva Boo was furious. He clearly overreacted, shopping isn't that fun. But it seems that he really likes it. Afterwards they started to listen to the CD that Jihoon and Seungcheol bought. I decided to go to my room and listen to some normal music. Even though it seems that we listen to k-pop all the time, it isn't true. Okay, we listen to k-pop most of the time but like we can't help it. But I really like some western artist, too. Like Catfish and the Bottleman, The Kooks, Fall Out Boy, Muse and things like this. I plugged in my earphones and started listening to some Fall Out Boy. Although their music wasn't music to sleep to, I started to feel my eyelids get heavier. I was almost asleep when I remembered that I had a chocolate for Wonwoo. I came out of our room to find him talking to Jun in the kitchen. They were really close to each other. It seemed that they had fun because both of them were laughing very hard. I decided to let them be and left the chocolate on Wonwoo's bed when I left the dorm. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I can't help it. It hard to see him having fun with someone else. I want to be the one who makes him laugh, the one who makes him feel comfortable around me. But right now it seems that Jun is that person. Not that I don't like Jun, it's the opposite. I think Jun is a very nice guy, we get along very well but still, it's hard for me to see them together like this.

Wonwoo's p.o.v

After talking to Jun, I decided to see what's Mingyu doing. I know that he really doesn't like Justin Bieber's music and he'd be listening to some rock music in our room. But he wasn't there. The only thing that I saw, was a chocolate on my bed. I smiled to myself. He did buy me some chocolate even though I thought that he wouldn't. But where would he be? I really wanted to talk to him.

*Me*: hey Ming, where are you? I wanted to talk to you. And thank you for the chocolate (*^-^)

He saw it right away but didn't answer.

*Me*: please don't ignore me, I really want to talk to you ( ╥ω╥ )
Again, he saw it but didn't reply. But decided to find him. Maybe he was in the park next to our dorm. Or in the coffee shop. What will I tell him though? That I was worried? That seems kind of weird because we don't usually worry about each other that much. Maybe he just went for a walk. Like I can't stop him. Aish, I just want to tell him that I like him. Then it wouldn't be that weird that I'm always worrying about him. At first I decided to go to the coffee shop. He was there. But not alone. He was there with a girl. They seemed to have a great time because I haven't seen Mingyu so happy for a long time. They were clearly flirting. I felt pain in my chest. What did I really hope though? That he'd like me? Oh way to go Wonwoo! I didn't want to see him flirt with others so I went outside and started to head back home. I walked a bit and then felt pain. It went through my whole body. Everything went black.

-
Heyy guys!!
So yeah, I finally uploaded a new chapter. A lot of jealous moments haha. But what happened to Wonwoo?

See ya!!