Chapter 6

Wonwoo's p.o.v

I don't know what happened. One moment I'm storming out of the coffee shop because I saw Mingyu with a girl there, the next I'm lying on a hopsital bed with a massive pain in my whole body. The nurse was next to my bed, telling me to drink some water. I wanted to ask her what happened but no voice came out. She already understood what I wanted to know.

"You were in an accident, a car hit you. For now, you are stable, no need to worry. There's 12 guys waiting in the corridor, do you want to see one of them? There is one guy, who wants to see you first. Do you want him to come in?"

I nodded and smiled weakly to her, wondering who the guy is. Since she said 12 guys, I already know who they are. Ahh, I'd really like to see Mingyu right now.

Mingyu's p.o.v

I opened the door and saw Wonwoo sitting on the bed. The doctor said that he'll have bruises and I was ready for the worst, but it wasn't that bad. When he saw, who came, he smiled a smile that I have missed so much.

"Hey hyung, how are you feeling?"

"Right now, pretty okay, my head hurts but it's okay. You know that you look awful, right?"

Of course Wonwoo would say something like this.

"Oh I didn't have the time to fix myself. When the doctor came, I immediately wanted to see you."

Next to Wonwoo's bed, there was a mirror. Oh I did look pretty awful.

"Look, I know that we didn't actually have a fight, but it seems like we had. Maybe we should talk it through."

I really think that we should talk about everything.

"Yeaa, we should."

"So...I saw you storming out of the coffee house. It seemed like you were angry. Why was that?"

Wonwoo didn't answer right away.

"Uhm, I-I don't even know to be honest. Maybe it's one of my emo moments again."

I knew that it wasn't that. I know happy Wonwoo, emo Wonwoo and sad Wonwoo but this is something new. A new Wonwoo.

"Won-Won, I know you. This isn't one of your emo moments. It's something else and it's hurting you. And if it's hurting you, it's hurting me too."

I only used the name Won-Won when I knew that he's sad or something is wrong. He knew it too.

"I promise, nothing is hurting me, except the physical pain that I'm going through right now."

He was lying. But since he's so gentle right now, I'm not going to bother him with it.

"Okay, I will leave it for now. Do you want to see the others too? They are probably dying over there."

He nodded and I went to the door to fetch the others. When they saw me smiling to them, they felt relieved. Since there's so many of us, we couldn't go inside together. I went outside when Jisoo, Jeonghan, Chan, Seokmin, Jun and Minghao went in. After getting out of the palate, I sighed.

"Hey, is everything okay with him? It seems like it's not." Jihoon asked.

"Yeah, well physically. Mentally I don't know. He won't tell me that something is bothering him. I really want to help him but he won't let me inside."

"Hey Mingyu, what ever is going on, we're going to be here for you two. You need to know that you can talk to us about everything. Promise me that you'll tell me or someone else when there is a problem." Seungcheol says. The other nodded to agree with him.

"Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. Okay, you should go and see what's Wonwoo doing. I'll go back to the dorm. I'm so tired."

We said our goodbyes and I walked out of the hospital. At first I thought that I'm going to cry again but it seems that I don't have the tears to cry. I didn't lie whan I said that I'm tired. But am I physically tired or mentally tired? Probably both. It's so exhausting to worry about everyone, love Wonwoo without him knowing and my past. I really want to tell someone about my past but I can't. I promised to myself to keep it with me until I find the courage to tell someone without crying my eyes out. I didn't even notice that I was already in front of our dorm. I was alone. After a long time, this dorm was completely silent. That kind of silence reminds me of my home. If I can still call it my home, since it didn't feel like it after I told my parents about my sexuality. I really do hate myself sometimes. Why do I have to be like this? Why do I have to love Wonwoo? Life would be so much easier if I'd like girls. My parents would love me and I wouldn't have to feel uncomfortable with my best friend. But in the same time, loving Wonwoo is one of the best things that is ever happened to me. Even though he doesn't know that yet. But I promise, he'll know.

Wonwoo's p.o.v

I thought that when the other members come in, Mingyu would come too, but there was no sign of him. Guys told me how worried they were and how they all cried. They made jokes to cheer me up but I wasn't feeling it today. After the first group left, the second one came in. Seungcheol, Jihoon, Hansol, Seungkwan and Soonyoung. They didn't try to hide their concerned faces.
"Is everything okay with you? Mingyu is so worried about you, we all are."

Jihoon said.

"Yes, you don't need to worry that much. I'm pretty okay."
Mingyu is worried about me. Is that why he wanted to talk about my mood changes before? But there is nothing wrong with me. Well I couldn't tell him that I stormed away because I love him. Yes, I love him. From the bottom of my heart.

"You're lying. There is something bothering you, I know it."

Uhh, should I tell them? I do trust them the most. Well except for Mingyu but he can't know about it yet.

"Okay there is something but if I tell you, you need to promise that you won't tell anything to Mingyu. Promise?"

They all nodded.

"Uh okay, I don't know if you know but I'm gay. I've known it since I was 14. And I love Mingyu. I love him so much that it's hurting me. But I can't tell him that because it'll ruin everything that we have right now."
I expected some reactions of their faces but they didn't seem to be surprised.
"That's the thing that is bothering you? Aish why didn't you tell us before?" Seungcheol asked.
"I-I'm sorry hyung, I just don't want to ruin things for us. I'm not brave enough."
I wanted to cry. Really bad. I wanted Mingyu to take me in his arms and hold me while soothing my back with his hand. I wanted him to kiss my forehead and tell me that everything is okay. But in reality he left the hospital without saying goodbye. I don't even know if he's going to visit me again. But I do hope.

Seungcheol's p.o.v

So Wonwoo does like Mingyu!!! No-no, he LOVES him. Now they can be together. Yaaaay!! I really do hope that they'll confess to each other soon because if they don't, I'll make them. We really need love in this house. But right now YAAAAY!!!!!

-
So hey guys, here's Wonwoo's pov after the accident. Since I'm not really good at describing accidents and all of the bad things, I just wrote more about other things. And Seungcheol-me when I see a new video or a pic about Meanie. Just imagine Seungcheol squealing like a little girl. So anyways don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think :)
I should probs go to sleep but since writing songs is so much more interesting right now, I'll go and do that now.
Byeeee!!