Chapter 2

Wonwoo's p.o.v
I woke up to a loud bang. The first thought was that something/someone fell. I decided to ignore it and continue sleeping but there was another bang. After having a 3 minuted debate with myself if I should get out of bed or not, I finally decided to go and see what is going on.
I WOKE UP BECAUSE CHAN AND SEOKMIN WERE PLAYING WITH A BASKETBALL
Because of that most of the members were grumpy. But not Mingyu, he was still in a good mood. To be honest, he was always happy, different from me. But that's what I like about him, that he is so different from me. I didn't even notice that I was staring at him and Seungcheol saw the look that I had on my face while looking at Mingyu.

Seungcheol's p.o.v

So Wonwoo likes Mingyu? I knew! I knew that it's more than friendship! When I became the leader of SEVENTEEN, all of us promised that we'll tell each other everything, but now I'm feeling that I've missed something. Does Mingyu like Wonwoo too? I really hope he does because there is no need for tension in this group.

Mingyu's p.o.v

Everyone's so grumpy today. It's so boring because nobody wants to do anything. Maybe if I ask Wonwoo if he wants to do anything, I can tell him how I feel. Yeah, I'm going to ask him.
"Hey Wonwoo hyung, do you want to do something today?"
"Like what?"
"I don't know, maybe we could get some coffee?"
"Mm, okay. I'll go get ready. Does anyone else wants to come too?
Oh damn, I didn't ask anyone else. If anyone else wants to come, I can't tell Wonwoo how I feel.
"Oh I haven't asked, but do you want anyone else to come?"
"Well we could go together too"
Oh thank god. Now I just have to think, how I'm going to tell him.

Wonwoo's p.o.v

Oh damn, Mingyu wants to go get coffee. Together. Alone. Does that mean that I could tell him how I feel? I really want to tell him but in the same time I'm afraid that it's going to ruin everything between us. Should I consider this as a date? Or just two friends grabing some coffee? But why should this be a date when I'm the one who likes him? Okay stop worrying Wonwoo, get dressed and go have some fun.

Later in the coffee shop

Okay this isn't as akward as I thought. We were having a pretty good time. Well the start was akward because both of us didn't say anything. Since our debut we haven't been together alone. There was always someone else with us so our friendship became more akward. Or maybe it just seems like this to me because of the feelings? Ugh I don't know anymore.

Mingyu's p.o.v

Yeah, it's not that bad. I have been missing these alone moments with Wonwoo. There's always someone with us so we can't be alone anymore. But today seems to be a good day. It is the day when I'm going to confess to Wonwoo. It's the day that things are going to change. I hope he doesn't see how nervous I am. I can feel my heart beating faster when I watch him wearing that black beanie that I got for him on his birthday a few years ago. It really matches his "oh hello I'm emo n stuff" kind of image. Even though he isn't even that emo. Yes he has his moments when he is little depressed but we always get past them.
"Hey Mingyu you still here?"
Oh I didn't even notice that Wonwoo was talking.
"I'm sorry, got so carried away with my thoughts."
"Nah it's okay, I just told that it's good to be together after a long time."
"Yeah, it's been a pretty long time after the debut and all the performances. Feels good to be relaxed for once."
But my mind and heart weren't relaxed. I was thinking of several ways how to tell him. Okay I'm going to do this. Am I really? Yes Mingyu, you are, now get yourself together and do it.  "Wonwoo hyung, I wanted to say something important."
He was waiting for me to say something and I was going to but at the same time his phone started to ring.
"Sorry, I'll just answer it real quick and then you can tell what ever you wanted to tell."

Wonwoo's p.o.v

After some silence Mingyu said
"Wonwoo hyung, I wanted to say something important."
I was waiting for him to continue when my phone started to ring. It was Seungcheol.
"Sorry, I'll just answer it real quick and then you can tell what ever you wanted to tell."
"Hey yeah Wonwoo, can you guys come back to the dorm right now? We're having a unexpected meeting with the manager."
"Oh okay, we'll be there soon."
He ended the call and I told Mingyu that we have to go to the dorm right now. He seemed to be a little unhappy because he was disturbed.
"Are you going to continue with the story that you wanted to talk about?"
"Not today, maybe some other day."
Okay, I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to know what was so important that he wanted to say but I didn't want to push him as he already seemed a little mad.

Mingyu's p.o.v

WHY NOW? Why at the same time when I wanted to confess? Couldn't Seungcheol call 20 seconds earlier? Ugh I just had the courage to tell him and now it's gone. Is it some kind of a sign that I shouldn't tell him? He wanted to know what I was going to say, but I didn't want to say it anymore. He seemed to be a little disappointed but he shrugged it off. When we finally got back to our dorm, everyone was in the living room waiting for us.
"Hey sorry we're late, what's all of this about?"

-
So, it's the second chapter. It came out longer than I expected but hey. This chapter might be boring but Mingyu almost said it! Of course it wouldn't be interesting if he would say it out in the second chapter, but it was the first try. I actually should wake up in about 5 hours to go to school but nah, writing is so much more fun.
Bye for now!