Chapter 8

Mingyu's p.o.v

When I went to my room to change my clothes, I realised how tired I was. I sat on my bed, taking things out of my pockets. I opened my phone, seeing some notifications but I was too lazy to open them right now. My phone was on 3%, so I had to charge it. I'm really bad at charging things, because I always forget them. Wonwoo always reminds me these kind of things. He is kind of like my mom. But not in a weird way. He took care of me before, but now he almost ignores me. Maybe it just seems like this because after the debut we reallt don't have time to ourselves. But it's okay. We all love the thing that we are doing. Realising that I was talking to myself again, I started taking off my shirt to change it to another one. But I was so tired that I didn't even finish changing when I already fell asleep. I saw a dream. It was about me fighting with my parents because I told them about Wonwoo. He was there too. My dad was beating me and my mom was banging Wonwoo's head against a wall.

  "P-please don't hurt me, I'll try to change. J-just p-please don't hurt me. No-no, don't hurt him too, I love him." 

Tears were streaming down from my face and I could feel the taste of blood in my mouth. My face was hurting so bad. Wonwoo was crying too. Silently, while my mom was hitting his head. It bleeded very bad.

I opened my eyes when I felt someone putting something on my body. Something soft and warm. I saw Wonwoo kneeling next to my bed.

  "H-hyung.."

"Hey-hey, don't fear, I'll be here. No one is going to hurt you. Now go back to sleep, you're very tired."

I could tell that he was worried. He brushed my cheek with his thumb when I closed my eyes again. He shouldn't be worried, he was the one who I should be worried about. He was hit by a fricking car. I'm not used to people worrying about me. Before auditioning to Pledis no one worried about me. And now I have 12 guys who care about my wellbeing. I'm really not used to that kind of attention. Sometimes I just want to cry in the corner. Yeah, I seem kind of a cocky guy on the outside, always joking around and stuff but inside I just want to cut the bad things out of myself. Yes, I have tried to kill myself. Several times to be honest. But something is always stopped me. When I was younger, my dreams stopped me. I wouldn't kill myself to hurt myself, I'd kill myself to hurt my parents. But right now, no I wouldn't kill myself. I have so much to live for. And now I have so many amazing people around me, that I don't even think about hurting myself. Yeah I did that a lot. It felt good back then. Now it seems so dumb. I think I have grown up. I'm 18, sometimes I feel like I'm 5 but sometimes it feels like I'm 80. Yeah, I know that it doesn't seem logical but it's how I feel. 

I looked to Wonwoo's bed, he was sleeping so soundly. Like a baby. I wish I could sleep next to him, hold him in my arms and tell him every day how much I love him. But I can't. Not right now. 

Wonwoo's p.o.v

-A dream-

I was in a dark room. It was very cold. A voice told me to get up and walk forward. I did it. I felt like I wasn't myself. I was like a robot. Someone or something hit my head and I fell to the floor. The next moment that I saw, was me laying on Mingyu's lap, his hands in my hair. His eyes were closed and a little smile on his face. 

"You know, since we have been together for so long, maybe we should get married. What do you think?" He asked.

"Uh.. um, that's a good idea I think. But  does that mean that someone of us needs to change his last name, because I'm really fond of mine. And if that, Kim Mingyu, is a proposal, this is officially the best proposal. No wait, it would be perfect if we would have cheeseburgers."

"Stop rambling Wonwoo, it was just an idea. And take it as you want, as a proposal or not. I have just thought about it very much lately. I know that I want to spend my life with you and love til' the day I die."

" I love you too, Mingyu. Til' the day I die. But really, I could really eat like 4 cheeseburgers. Can we get some? Please.." 

"But I'm so comfortable right now, all I need is right here with me."

"Aish, stop being so cheesy and please let's get some cheeseburgers. Pleaaaseee... or I won't cuddle with you later." 

I knew that he couldn't resist. As we stood up, I felt a peck on my forehead. I looked up and saw Mingyu grinning to me. I took his cheeks in my hands and kissed him. It was more than a peck. I needed more than I peck. I needed cheeseburgers. And Mingyu of course. Everything went black again and I heard a voice say.

"Aww, what a lovely picture. So sad that it'll never happen."

With that I woke up, searching for air. 

-

I'm so sorry for not updating before, I just had zero ideas. This chapter is shorter and probably boring, but please tell me what you think :)

Byeee