Special chapter

Wonwoo's p.o.v

I woke up in Mingyu's arms. He was holding me tight. We don't seem like the cuddler type, but hell yeah, cuddling is one of the best things in the world. Mingyu was snuggling into to crook of my neck, still asleep. He looked so cute while sleeping, I just want to squeeze his cheeks together and kiss his lips. His eyes flickered open as I thought of that. Just like he could read my mind, he kissed me. At first it was a peck, but I grew into a passionate one. (lol me and my kissing scenes again)

"Babe, you shouldn't spoil me with these wake up kisses. I might never let you out of my grip, if you spoil me more. We don't even have to get out of the bed today. I have everything right here, in my arms."

"Mingyu, what you said is really sweet and all, but I need to pee."

Mingyu started laughing really hard. I love his laugh. The way it fills the whole room with happiness. Aish, I really do love that boy. I really didn't want to move but my bladder was about to explode if i couldn't relive it. As I got out of Mingyu's grip, I felt a cold breeze. After coming out of the bathroom, Mingyu was looking at me with a smirk. 

"Why are you looking me like this? Is there something wrong? Do I look that bad?"

"No babe, you look perfect. There's nothing wrong. Can't I just admire my beautiful boyfriend? And who knows, maybe I'm even thinking about doing something to you?"

"No stop please, you sound like you're going to rape me or something like that. I'm still your hyung, you have to respect me. And stop being such a perv, sometimes I think why I fell in love with you in the first place."

"Ah stop lying, you know that you love me. My amazing looks, those beautiful abs of mine, my smile, eyes. You love everything about me. Even when I act pervy."

Oh, he knows me too well. Of course I love everything about him. Even when he acts pervy. But I couldn't admit it to him like that. He'd tease me all day. 

"Oh but what would you do, if I'd say that there are thing that I don't love about you?" I asked with a teasing voice.

"I'd be devastated. You'd hurt my ego. And I would probably punish you."

Oh god. 

"Oh and how'd you punish me?"

Oh lord what am I doing 

"I'd maybe do something naughty. But maybe not. You'll never know."

"Okay, I'll risk that."

Oh what should I say. 

"Mingyu, I don't like your face. Like everything about it. These awful eyes, those unatracctive lips of yours. Just your face in general."

Lord, I'm lying so bad right now. I love his face. Those sparkly eyes, his plump and so tasty lips. 

"Oi hyung, I'm hurt. Why are you doing this to me? Well, I think I have to punish you now."

"Oh what's the worst you could do?"

"No kisses for a day."

He couldn't last. 

Mingyu's p.o.v

Why did I say that? I know that I couldn't last. I just can't stay away of his sweet lips. Aish I'm just punishing myself with this. I know that he could last. Well I just have to try hard. 

"Oh so no kisses today? Well that is going to be fun." Wonwoo said as he snuggled into bed again. He took is laptop and started writing something. Probably some lyrics. 

"Babeee, I'm boreed."

"Shh, listen to this." 

He played a beat and started rapping. I just can't get enough of his deep voice. As he finished, he asked if it's okay. 

"Stop shitting, it was more than okay. It was amazing. I really love your rap." I said and kissed him. 

Oh shit. 

"Hahaha you couldn't even last 5 minutes. Wow you're weak." He said between his laughs.

"Mh okay, I admit. I just can't resist you. You're my lovedrug."

"Aish, stop being so cheesy. I hate cheesy even more than aegyo."

"But you love cheeseburgers. They are cheesy."

"Yah, stop picking on me." Wonwoo said as he smacked my head.

"Ouch, stop hurting me so much." I pouted.

He just laughed. 

"Wonwoo"

"Mm?"

"I have a important question for you."

"Yes Mingyu, I'm listening."

"Do you love cheeseburgers more than me?"

"Yes."

"Oh.."

I started getting up as he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Our faces were facing each other now. They were so close. 

"You stupid boy, of course I love you more than cheeseburgers. More than anything."

-

Yessss, I could still update on my birthday!!! So this is just a special chapter, the next will continue from where it ended. Lol this chapter is kind of fluffy and fluff isn't my cup of tea usually. Well, I hope that you'll enjoy this short chapter and please don't be a silent reader. Tell me what you think haha. 

Also I'd like to thank everyone who whished me happy birthday. I'm very thankful! :)

Bye for now.