Chapter 9

So this is a short chapter of Jihoon's p.o.v. Little Jicheol moments haha. Hope you'll like it. Please tell me what you think and if I should do more other members p.o.v's. The next is Meanie again tho :D

-

Jihoon's p.o.v

Mingyu left in the exact moment when everyone finally calmed down. They all wanted to talk to Wonwoo. Seungcheol and I were standing next to the window, his hand on my lower back. Luckily nobody is paying any attention on us, so we could relax for awhile. So Mingyu knows about us? How did he realise? Was it the time when we sneaked out of the dorm so we could be together? I really hope that it wasn't that time, poor innocent Mingyu shouldn't see that kind of things. 

*Flashback*

 "Jihoooon sweetieee where are youuu?" Seungcheol cooed.

"Shh, you'll wake up the others. And don't you dare to use that kind of a childish tone with me. I might be short, but I know how to fuck you up tho."

"Oh like that? I'd like that. But not here. Outside the dorm, we don't want to wake the others up, don't we?"

"Oh no we don't. I know a place, let's go there."

Seungcheol and I left the living room and stepped outside. Since we didn't kiss in the dorm, he just took my cheeks between his hands and kissed me with passion. I silently moaned when his tongue asked permission for entering my mouth. I gladly let him in. After our little makeout session I backed away.

"Let's go, we don't want to be away for too long." I said. 

We walked to the little place that was next to our dorm. When I was feeling down, I'd come here to relax. It was just a room with a couch, piano and a table. Nothing special. I was suprised when I saw a piano, it's like made for me. Seungcheol was the first person to know about this place. We entered the room and he sat on the couch, pulling me on top of him. I was now sitting on his lap, his arms around my back, bringing me closer to him. 

"Jihoonie, just relax. I can see that you're tensed. Just relax, okay?"

I sighed and hid my face to the crook of his neck. 

"I love you so much, do you know that?" I whispered.

"Yes I do and I love you too. So much."

He slid his hands under my shirt, making me tense up because of his cold hands. I placed my hands in his hair, messing them up. He slowly started to tug off my shirt and I did the same. He had some nice abs not like mine. It would be a little weird if I'd have some killer abs. I'm pretty okay with my body, nothing special. As the makeout session became steamier, I let him take total control. He started to unbutton my jeans... (looool sorry this is not going to be a smut) 

*End of the flashback*

 Yeah, that was a nice night. But hopefully Mingyu didn't see that. It's actually weird that Mingyu found out about us and we found about him loving Wonwoo. And Wonwoo loves him. If they'd just say that they love each other, there wouldn't be a problem. But right now, both of them are tensed around each other. It needs to change. Yes, we'll encourage them to confess to each other.