13.

"They are all asleep. You should go sleep too."

They all heard Harry speak to Camila. The others were sprawled on the mattresses they have prepared as soon as they heard Camila and Harry reaching their peaks. Niall tugged Zayn's earphone out of his ear making the guy frown but was frozen on spot when he heard footsteps coming closer.

"How about you?" Camila asked holding his hand.

"I'll be right there."

Camila sighed and did as she was told. She went to lie down beside Louis who happened to be the last guy on the right side and Liam was the last guy on the left just right beside Niall. She glanced at Harry who smiled and nodded his head at her before she comfortable closed her eyes, allowing sleep to take over. The lad, however, was watching her until she have fallen asleep before walking over to where his sister is sleeping comfortably in the arms of her boyfriend's arms. He glared at her, his hand were forming a fist, turning his glares towards Zayn who is very much aware of it. Zayn found it hard not to smack Niall who keeps pinching his back without being noticed by his girlfriend's brother.

Lauren groaned stirring in her sleep making Zayn freeze and keep a tight hold on waist, scared of what Harry is going to do. She turned around to face Zayn and snuggled closer to him.

"I'll have you soon."

Harry murmured bending over to where Lauren is and glanced at Zayn.

"I can't wait to have a taste of you again."

He groaned closing his eyes and reached the back of his neck, rubbing it lightly. Niall choked on his saliva earning Harrys attention but he just stood up and went over to where Camila is sleeping. He frowned at Louis, who is also pretending to be asleep, and glanced at Camila.

"You think you are in love honey?"

He caresses Camila's face, brushing the hair out of her face.

"You are not. You are just a dumb fool waiting to be killed."

He looked over to Lauren and sent his glares to her yet again.

"You will end up just like me."

"What is he talking about?" Niall whispered to Zayn literally snuggling his face against Zayn's nape.

Zayn kept his mouth shut urging himself to stay put even with Niall pinching his back. They couldn't risk being caught by Harry don't matter how uncomfortable his position is already. He knows the other guys aren't asleep too. They are just waiting for Harry to fall asleep before they could gather around and plan what to do. Although they know it's risky, they have to somehow have a plan in case things go any worse than what is already happening.

.....

None of them knew how they manage to fall asleep knowing Harry isn't the Harry they once knew but they did. And they think it's a good thing since all of them are obviously exhausted from all the shit that they are going through. Liam rubbed the back of his head as he sleepily made his way to the kitchen to find Harry smiling at him. Liam took a step back in shock and smiled small.

"Good morning Li."

Harry raised his cup of coffee casually, still keeping the smile on his face.

"Hey Hazza."

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that?" Harry smirked.

"Never." Liam answered shaking his head as he headed to the sink.

"I figured." Harry chuckled drinking from his cup of coffee, "You guys seem to sleep late last night. I could still see Neil's eyes rolling even though his eyes were close."

Harry smirked mischievously as he watched Liam freeze from where he is sitting.

"You should have slept early mate don't you think? You are starting to call Niall, Neil." Liam retorted calmly as he continued what he is doing.

Harry rolled his eyes and lifted his legs up to rest it on top of table as he continued with his food and coffee. Louis and Zayn later on came quietly inside walking pass Liam and grabbed some food to eat. Harry stared at Zayn, memorizing every single movement the lad does. Louis glanced at Zayn who motioned him to ignore the undeniable stares of their friend.

"Something is weird about Zayn." Harry commented just as Zayn and Louis made their way out the kitchen with their food and for Niall to get inside.

"I am so hungry mate." Niall nagged heading to where the food lay and shot a quick glance at Liam who's already looking at him with face dripping with water, "I can't believe I woke up at 7am in the morning. I felt like I didn't even fall asleep last night be-----"

"Niall, calm down mate."

Was the only words that left Liams mouth. He frightened that Niall would say something stupid about Harry when he is just by his side.

Niall shrugged and glanced at Harry making the lad laugh at the shocked face he is wearing. Dinah and Normani entered the kitchen in silence and grabbed some food ignoring Harry as he continuously rolls his eyes at every single thing they do.

"Ladies, I think it's better if you join the others in the living room." Liam suggested making Harry scowl.

"Yeah. We think so too." Dinah nodded her head quietly.

"Why would you send the girls away?" Harry asked as soon as two went out.

"I wasn't sending them away lad. I suggested." Liam corrected wiping his face with a clean towel, "It would have been better if you ate with them though."

He flashed a small smile before going to where everyone are ushered. All of them knew about Harry's situation right now, except his sister and girlfriend. Liam glanced at Zayn and rolled his eyes by the door before quietly heading there.

"What's up mate?" Zayn asked him as soon as he was in front of him.

"I think Harry wants people to think you are acting weird." Liam started keeping his voice down, "He told me he thinks you were acting weird just after you went to get food."

"You know I'm no----"

"I know Zayn."

Liam tapped Zayn's shoulder, turning to the others who looked uneasy with Harry just right in the circle. They had to act like they don't know since Harry is acting like he isn't, well, possessed. Zayn headed motioned Liam to join the group and made his way to sit beside his girlfriend who smiled broadly at the sight of him getting closer.

"What were you both talking about?" Lauren asked curiously as soon as Zayn sat beside her.

Zayn, who is fully aware that Harry is listening, just smiled at his girl, wrapped an arm around pulling her closer and pecked her temporal.

"Who like some bananas?" Harry smiled widely at everybody who still couldn't fathom the fact that the Harry they are talking to isn't the Harry they knew before.