1. I Miss You

Sex scene ahead.

THUD!

A loud thud woke the emerald eyed girl from her slumber. She is all alone because her brother decided to visit their families along with three other friends including her boyfriend. It's been four days and she misses them already. They expected to arrive anytime this day so she thinks it's him.

She rubs her eyes as she pull the blanket off her body and walks out of her living room looking around carefully. She reached the living room which is connected to the kitchen and frowns. No one is around.

Shrugging the weird feeling off, she went back to her bedroom to grab her towel and made her way quietly to the bathroom.

THUD.

Another thud was heard. But this time softer than it was earlier.

"What the fuck.." She whispers to herself, the beating of her heart became undeniably fast.

She sighs mentally convincing herself that it just came from the other apartment before stepping into the bathroom. She took her clothes off and steps on the bathtub while turning the shower on. She closes her eyes, rolling her head back as hot water drips down her body softly unable to notice the door being pushed slide open.

She gasped looking down as a pair of warm and strong arm started kneading into her breast softly squeezing it, knowing clearly who it is. A low moan escaped from the back of her throat as he started kissing her neck from behind and leans her head on his shoulder.

"Zayn.."

"I missed you.."

Sucking and nibbling unto her neck, his left hand over her left breast as he continues to molest it and rolling her nipple along his thumb and point finger, his right hand slowly traveling down the gap in between her thigh.

"Mmm.."

Lauren bit her bottom lip to muffle the moan as the pleasure she's filling will soon fill her head. Her lips parted as a loud moan escaped from her lips as his hand gets in contact with her sensitive clit.

"Zayn.. Zayn no... Harry will hear us.."

She put up all her willingness to oppose from the pleasure her boyfriend is giving her but her body is telling her otherwise.

"He is with Camila right now babe.." He whispered feeling shivers running down her spine as his voice is enough to make her so wet.

He inserted a finger inside her already wet hole feeling her whole weight on him, leaning onto him as the pleasure is overpowering her. Her soft and muffled moans before became messy and loud as he inserted his second finger inside her and push fast and hard. He knows she loves it like his. How he curls his fingers inside after every push before pulling out. He knows everything about her now. For the span of 2 years, he got to know her more and he knows how much he needs her in his life.

He felt her walls tighten around his fingers so he pulled out earning a protesting groan from the love of his life.

"Loving it too much aren't we?" He teased making the girl roll her eyes as she face him.

"I'm not going to pleasure you." She pouts keeping her arms crossed.

"I may not want that just yet.. I still want you to release.." He says pulling her to him as she blush, "Now.. I want you to.." He scoops her into his arms and carefully made her sit on the sink. The feeling of cold marble against her skin made her feel goosebumps all over her body, "I missed you so much."

He caress her legs up to her inner thigh softly caressing her slit. She moans as she lean forward to kiss him. Rubbing her clit, he kisses her back hungrily and longingly as she moan against it.