12. Insane

Their deadline for their vacation have finally arrived, but the group were still stranded inside the house. The door wouldn't even budge and the signal is totally lost. Liam and Ally looked over the set of food they last bought and sighed knowing in a few days time, they will be starving if they can't find a way to get out of the house. Harry and Camila were on the kitchen talking about stuffs, trying to talk everything out to get their boredness and worries away.

"Baby.." Harry said running a hand through his hair after feeling a strange current rush through his body. Camila, too, felt it and arched her back, a light moan escaped from her mouth. Harry narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend and bit his bottom lip. "You shouldn't have done that." Harry groaned and harshly smashed his lips against his girlfriend but she happily reciprocated the kiss. They kiss harshly, pulling each other that caused the table Camila is sitting on to create light noises. Amidst the kiss, Camila and Harry started taking off each others clothes, parting for a while to totally take everything off. When they did, their lips smashed again yet this time, Harry waited no time and pushed his throbbing shaft inside her already wet cavern. The slight stretch made Camila moan against the kiss and she groped her boyfriends back and guided him to move faster. Harry pushed her down, laying her flat on the back and brought her legs up together as he pushed harder. Camila moaned loudly as his shaft rubbed harder against her pressed walls creating an unbelievable sensation to both her and Harry.

Louis and the others looked at each other in disbelief not knowing why the couple still have time to do such thing. Zayn was silently thankful Lauren is in deep sleep and she couldn't hear whatever her brother and her best friend is up to. Though her always sleepy bothered him a lot because she has never been like this before. "What the fuck are they two thinking?" Louis asked in disbelief and shook his head in disapproval. "Ew." Dinah ran to the blanket bed and lay down beside Zayn's sleeping princess, touching her slightly making Lauren frown lightly. "Dinah, don't wake her up please." Zayn pleaded watching Dinah slightly nodding her head and moving a little away from Lauren. "Can anyone please tell them to stop?" Ally asked frowning and her hands pressed against her ears in attempt to not hear anything but isn't actually happening for the couple's voices were too loud. "HARRY!! DON'T STOP! RIGHT THERE!!!" They heard Camila screaming loudly in pleasure. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." Louis murmured looking over at Liam to do something but he remained frozen. "I'll just sleep before I get aroused from all their screaming." Niall said running beside Dinah and plugged his earphone into his ears and blasted his favorite music. "Me too." Zayn ran over to Lauren's side and plugged in a dual plug, put in his earphones and places Lauren's as well blasting some The 1975 hits. Lauren frowned heavily looking over at Zayn who smiled nervously at her. "Sleepy.." She murmured and snuggled against his chest. Zayn didn't know what Lauren have said but smiled feeling pretty relieved she didn't get to hear her brother and her bestfriend's weird intercourse. Who would fuck so loud when they are on the same room as their friends? Like literally the same room. "Is no one really going there?" Louis asked his friends. Liam, who is the only guy left awake besides Louis, nodded his head. "I won't walk in there and watch them doing their thing." Liam said pointing the kitchen door. "Then I will." Louis rolled his eyes and gathered all his courage to get inside and interrupt the two. Niall hid his face under the pillow and watched Louis making his way to the kitchen and the other awake people did the same. "THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND. HELLO!" Louis shouted to be heard in the middle of their heated moanings. Harry glanced at Louis and smirked, pushing harder inside Camila. Camila moaned loudly, arching her back as her left hand traveled down her breasts pinching her perky nipples and her right hand reaching over the edge of the table on top of her head for support. Louis frowned at Harry's disrespect. "If you forgot, there are people here with you. Your sister is fucking here. Control your damn fucking hormones before she wakes up and disowns you!" Louis growled angrily. Harry stopped pounding into Camila and glared and at Louis. However, the older boy narrowed his eyes at him, there is something wrong. "Shit." Louis muttered under his breath when he finally realized what happened. "Shut your mouth or I will kill you." Harry threatened his bestfriend. Louis watched his friend in terror. "You've got to be kidding me."

Louis walked out the kitchen and ran to where the others are, panting hard. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed. "What happened?" Ally asked worriedly after watching Louis' terrified face. "It's not Harry.." Louis panted and glanced down at Lauren and Zayn who are the only ones asleep. "What do you mean it's not Harry?" Dinah asked frowning slightly. Louis rubbed his face trying to figure out how to explain everything he have seen in the kitchen while skipping the fact that Camila too was ignoring his presence while Harry was fucking her. "Louis?" Niall asked after Louis slightly dozed. Louis sighed and licked his slightly chapped lips before looking at his friends who are looking back at him expectantly. "Remember how Normani was acting weird couple of nights ago?" Louis asked and the others nodded their heads except Normani who pursed her lips feeling embarrassed. "Well, I think it is happening to Harry too." Liam looked at his friends confusingly, "Wait, you are trying to say Harry is possessed?" Ally felt herself getting scared with the craziness going on and just made the sign of the cross. Louis took a quick glance at Ally and nodded his head. "He said he's going to kill me guys. And that same look in Normani's eyes is there in his." "This is such a mess." Liam rubbed his nape. "We have to get Camila in there." Niall said pointing the kitchen door.