Chapter 11: Strange Things

Tay POV

My eyes started to open up, feeling so heavy and sore. The dim light rays that came into the room were burning so much, I couldn't stand it. I rolled over to my side and rubbed my eyes, slowly coming back to reality. My head was pounding and my mouth was so dry. The blurriness in my head started to dissipate and I started to take in my surroundings. I was NOT in my room. At first, I had no idea where the hell I was, but then I remembered a couple of days back. I was in Jenna's room, in Jenna's bed, after Jenna's party.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself. I looked around the bed to see if there was a nude Jenna that would point to me and her doing it. I didn't see her though.

I sighed in relief, but my head started throbbing. I drank way too much, I don't remember anything. The last thing I remember was drinking a shot before kissing Hayley. What happened after that is completely blank.

I started stretching and looked down at my legs. They were covered by Jenna's sheets, but I could feel that they were bare. I could have sworn I was wearing tights last night. I looked at the shirt I was wearing and it wasn't the one I was wearing last night either. I looked to my right and saw all my clothes on the floor, including my bra. Oh my god, did I really have sex with Jenna, or someone? I really hope not.

I got off the bed and looked in the full body mirror not too far from it. The shirt was so long on me, I barely noticed the shorts I had on. My eyes looked so tired, the dark circles under them were so prominent. My head kept pounding as I looked at myself in the mirror. Everything about me was a mess, and I didn't know how it got this way. I looked in the mirror once more and noticed something I didn't notice before. On the opposite side of the TV was a couch that had a fold out bed. In that bed was a slender figure with a perfect face and green hair. Jenna.

I stepped towards her, making sure to keep quiet and not wake her. She was still sleeping soundly, even though the clock on the side table read 11 AM. She looked so peaceful and child like. It made me smile.

I walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. There was a note on the sink in careful writing.

Tay, if you're reading this I assume you woke up before me. The green toothbrush is yours, you used it last night. There is aspirin in the cabinet and bottles of water in the mini fridge next to the TV. Hope you don't feel too terrible.

-Jenna

I laughed at the note and saw the toothbrush Jenna was talking about. I took it and started to brush my teeth thoroughly. I didn't know what went down last night, but I didn't want any nasty remnants of it stuck in my mouth. I splashed my face with some cold water and grabbed the pills in the cabinet. I opened the door to the bathroom and stepped out of the bathroom, only to have a near heart attack.

"Boo," Jenna said as she grabbed my sides. I jumped up and smacked her arm while she laughed her ass off.

"I thought you were asleep!" I said as I pushed her onto the couch bed.

"I was, but then I woke up and heard you in the bathroom. So I decided to scare you. You look very cute, by the way" Jenna said in a kid voice.

"Asshole, but thank you," I said playfully. I went over to the fridge and pulled out the water bottle so I could take the pill. I was tired of the headache.

"Guessing you're pretty hungover," Jenna said from where she sat. I took the pill and nodded at her.

"And with no memory of last night," I said after I drank half the bottle.

"Well, I can tell you everything that happened," she said, tapping the spot next to her. I sat down and she smiled before telling the story.

"Well, we started playing this shot version of spin the bottle, but the kissing was still in it. We went for quite a few rounds, and I'm sure you had drinks in between the rounds," Jenna started.