Chapter 10: I'm Fucked

Hey! So I am not dead, I have just been so extraordinarily busy. I've had so much homework for college and then my computer wasn't working. It's been heavy, but it's spring break for me and I am now back from going MIA. I hope you guys can forgive me :c Anyways here is an update. Thanks to everyone who has read it and added it to their lists. Love you guys. Stay Weird

-Stephanie

Jenna POV

I invited the beautiful Cara to come over to my party. She said she could only stay for a couple of hours but that she would love to. I was so glad she was coming over. Mostly because knowing Lynn was always down for one of my parties meant that Tay would be coming over to one of my parties for the very first time. This is definitely not the way I expected Tay to come to one of my parties. I had initially thought that she would come on her own when she realized she wanted me, drink with me, then go up to my room to have hours of sex, but nope. Here she is, coming to my house with Lynn when I am so uncertain about the way I feel about her. Whatever though, I have Cara here with me and she's holding my hand and talking about absolutely everything.

The guys seemed to have taken a liking to Cara, which of course is awesome. I don't really keep hanging with someone if the boys don't get a good feel for them. They have very good judgement when it comes to people. I've been riding in Whak's truck with Cara on my lap and Jake next to me, while Cam and Matt are riding in front with Whak. Can't wait to get home. I'm sure my dad's people have everything set up. Cases of beer are in the fridge, bottles of alcohol set up on the island in the kitchen, rooms are locked up, and my mum and dad are in Las Vegas for some fun.

We were the first to arrive at my house, which is exactly what I expected. I knew most people would go out and buy more alcohol in case mine ran out, which of course it wouldn't but I guess you can never be too careful. I opened my front door only to find Rod, my dad's favorite employee, sitting on the couch watching some sports. I should have expected it.

"Hello, Rod. What's up?" I said as I hung up my keys and shook his shoulder.

"Your parents called me up and told me to come over with my breathalyzer and my brute force. Seems they expected a party to be happening tonight," he said with his deep voice as he stood and shook the guys' hands.

"They know best. So I guess same as always?"

"Yup, I'll take everyone's keys, attach their name to them and I'll check whoever is driving home before I give them their keys. We have set up the basement with lots of blankets and pillows in case all the ones who can't drive home have to stay. And Roger is here to take people home if they can't stay," he said with a nod.

I nodded and threw him his flashlight and taser, because we've had some assholes show up here before. Sure, Rod can handle them most of the time, but he can use some help from that when it' more than 3 guys. He's kind of like an older brother. He's had all his ink done by my dad and he's been his apprentice/employee since we moved here. He does the bouncer and security thing for dad. He's a really big guy, taller than anyone I know, broad shouldered, super built, and practices MMA. So yeah, he kicks ass.

The boys, Cara, and I went into the kitchen and opened up a bottle of vodka and poured a few shots.

"To a good night," Matt said and we clinked our glasses and downed the shot. To a good night indeed.

...

The party was in full swing, with ATL set up in the yard rocking out and playing some Dear Maria. They were only going to play three songs, this being their last one, but they played a couple more before this. Guess the guys need a break and some vodka now. Jack came running inside and grabbed a bottle and started to kiss it. Typical Jack. Cara was laughing at him, she seemed to be having a damn good time and I was definitely glad she was.