-Chapter 6-

************************************
Melanie's POV:
************************************
I. Hate. Mondays.

I would recognize that gorgeous brown hair and those chocolate eyes anywhere.

And he smells really good too...NBD.

Wait! OMG I just ran into.....

"Matthew?"

"Uh um yeah haha. S-sorry are you okay?" He stuttered nervously.

"Yeah I'm sorry.... it's my fault. I'm such a klutz!"

Stop blushing. Stop blushing. He's not that cute.....oh who am I kidding!

"No it's not, I'm sorry. But it looks like we're about to pull out so..." he patted the seat next to him, "...we can continue out apologetic discussion."

Well he regained his composure pretty quickly.....

"Uh hehehe sure."

This has to stop...I'm drawing way too much attention to myself.

So I sit down anyway.

Awkwardly trying to come up with things to say, I look out the frosty window and see that the sun is starting to come up.

Matthew broke the silence first by saying, "Wow, that sunrise is really deceiving. You would never know that it's below 15 degrees by looking at the sky."

"Yeah. The weather here is pretty unforgiving. Just like falling on your butt on the ice."

He turned his crinkled eyes towards mine, a grin appearing on his chiseled face.

"I sense a juicy story behind this..." His eyes glinting mischievously.

"Hey I don't know you that well. I don't just divulge that kind of story to just anyone."

I smiled a little and flicked my eyes up to his attentive ones for .5 seconds.

The bus pulled up to North Ridge and we stood up while grabbing our bags.

As we got off the bus, he mumbled something about finding the office. Being the social person I am (lol no) I pointed to the building.

As he walked away, Matthew said, "About that not knowing you well thing...I guess we're gonna have to do something about that." He flashed a genuine, blinding white smile and turned around to head into the building.

Smiling a little to myself, I braced my self for the real world. Reality, here I come.

************************************
Hey! You there! Did ya miss me? I missed you!
Sorry for the wait, I just finished musical so now I have a life lol.

This chapter is dedicated to gettygirl3 for making me update! She's awesome so if ya want a good read check her out!

Look forward to faster updates in the future!

Much love,
Natalie 😘