What Just Happened?

I wake up to my phone's alarm going off at seven. I sit up on my bed and just stretch and let my mind and body try to wake up completely. I stand up and head for the bathroom and start the shower. I undress and take my bra and underwear off. I put one arm in the shower to test the water and check if it's ok. 

Perfect temperature for the water.

As I step in the shower and turn around to let the water flow through my hair and down my back. I think to myself;

In just a few hours I'll be seeing Hannah again and meeting her friend, I think, Vicky. 

I finish up washing and conditioning my hair and washing my body then I step out and grab my blue towel from the hook. I head to the dresser and grab my pair of favorite jeans, underwear, bra, and my old high school shirt I got freshman year. I get dressed and look at my phone and see I have 2 missed calls from my mom and 3 texts. One is from Hannah explaining how to get to her house and the others is my mom.

I'll text mom real fast and let her know how I'm doing then I'll grab a bite and head to Hannah's to pick her up.

"Hey mom, I'm doing fine here. It's really nice seeing Aunt Marie again, and her home is gorgeous. I'm about to head out and visit Hannah. I love you and dad. xoxo.I hit send on the phone and then send another to Hannah.

"I'll be on my way soon. Just grabbing a quick bite." I hit send and head to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal.

"Hello miss, what can I make for you this morning?" ask the chef. 

"I'm just going to grab of bowl of cereal if that's ok?" I ask.

"Oh of course." he says smiling while he continues planning tonight's dinner.

I guess Aunt Marie must have left for work. I head to the cabinets and grab a bowl and spoon, and then head to the pantry to retrieve a box of cereal. I get my meal ready and sit down in the dining room. I chose an app on my phone and start playing some music while I ate. Once I finish I put the dishes in the dishwasher and the box back in the pantry and head for the car.

I look at the directions on last time and head for her house, I arrive at a blue story modern looking house and call Hannah's phone.

"Hey I'm here." I say hoping I'm at the right place still.

"Ok be out in a minute" she says sounding cheery. 

A few moments pass by and then I hear the door closed. I see Hannah smiling as she walks towards my car. Her medium red hair bouncing as she walks while she wears a white lose band shirt and jean shorts with flip flops.

"Hey Elizabeth, wow you've grown up a lot." Hannah says as she enters the car and puts her seat-belt on.

"Hey, so which way to Vikvy's, Hannah." I ask smiling back at her as I turn out of her drive way.

"Just drive and I'll tell you." she says.

We talk in the car about old times and whats been happening in our lives, but I make sure not to tell her why I'm really here yet. About fifteen minutes later we arrive at a mansion were I guess Vicky lives at.

"Here we are!" Hannah says smiling while she rushes outta the car and to the door.

I exit the car and lock it, and head towards the door with her. Hannah rings the door bell and a tall, thin girl with super long blonde hair, with amazing green eyes, and a body like a cheerleader opened the door. 

This must be Vicky. Wow shes beautiful and most be a cheerleader or on of the populars at school. Which means Hannah must be a popular too. Oh boy, I don't really fit with the poulars..

The girl interrupts my thoughts.

"HANNAH!" the girl screams and they hug both screaming. 

"Vicky its nice to see you sorry for the sudden surprise visit. I just need to grab my stuff and then I'll be off. Oh, and this is Elizabeth she's and old friend." Hannah says smiling at me then to Vicky.

Vicky looks at me smiling and then hugs me and I stand there awkwardly hugging her back too. 

"Oh it's so nice to meet you! Hannah you can go grab your stuff since I know it'll be real quick. Elizabeth and I will talk while you do." she says smiling a smile that doesn't seem right.

I smile back awkwardly.

"Ok, be right back Elizabeth." she says as she runs to grab her stuff from inside.

Vicky turns to me and gives me the dirtiest look I've ever received. 

"I'd watch your back. You two may have been friends before but I know your kind you don't fit around here. Hannah's been my best friend since she moved here. So any thought you could be a better friend than me or trying to take her away from me, their will be consequences." she says than continues; "I sure hope we don't go to the  same school because I can destroy you." she finishes while looking at me with an evil smile. I stand there shocked and stunned by what she just said.

What did I do? We've been best friends for almost twelve years. I know Hannah's the nicest person, but how could she be friends with a girl this evil. I will keep my thoughts to myself and just let things run there course and steer away from Vicky. She is one person I don't want to mess with 'cause I know she'll keep her word.