Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

“about that talk Jake....” I pulled him to the side.

“Take a walk with me.”

I pulled him to the running track and we walked.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“well i’m sure you know about what happened yesterday?”

“yeah. J.D told me and we investigated today and...” He stopped. “He didn’t told you anything so you want to find things out from me.”

“J.D is just worried...” I rolled my eyes before Jake could see and i grabbed him under the hand walking like a lady in the 19 century.

“i understand his worry completely but i can help in so many ways. He is so blinded he can’t see from his love towards me. You’re a rational man Jake. You know what’s right.”

“I am still not telling you. He will kill me.”

I smiled. I knew this won’t be easy.

“Jake...you are the brother i never had. I look up to you.”

“you do?”

I smiled. “Of course. You are so brave and talented. You go for what you want. You are charming and people love you.”

“they do ha?” He smiled.

“yes.. I always ask for your advice because there is no one in the world i trust more then you. So i hope that you will consider how much of a value is to me for you to tell me what you know. I will not question your judgments.” I blinked with my eyes smiling innocently. He was almost going to tell me when he slapped him self.

“Oh my god woman that almost worked. I was this close to telling you. No.no. I know what you’re doing.”

I made a sad face. “But brother..Jakey...i thought you will always side with me.”

“this is not a side thing and...”

I didn’t blink so my eyes watered.

“after all i did for you. Forgive you after you betrayed me.”

“That was like...”

“and i saved your relationship when J.D was going to end it for sure.”

He bit his lip. I almost have him.

“Have i ever done anything wrong to you.?” And unexpectedly my eye let a tear. Oh god if he doesn’t crack now i will go violent on him.

“Oh Jules.” He hugged me. “Don’t cry. I love you as a sister and i will treat you like one.”

“REALLY?” I sobbed trying not to giggle.

“We found out that there were two attackers. The one that had the weapon was definitely someone strong because the hit he gave J.D was hard.”

I just listened in case i say anything and he shuts his mouth.

“Today we’ll go and check the video tapes from the cameras on that street. We still don’t know why that attacked you but J.D suspects that Craw hired someone to frighten you.”

“But he is in jail and not in charge any more.”

“you’re right.”

Damn it. I gave out an information.

“is there anything else?”

“well whoever it was doesn’t like you. We are not sure if their plan was to frighten you or to do something more but they didn’t succeed.”