11: Han- Wont you dance with me

Requested by wattpad user

//Sorry its short, not exactly a story driven one shot.//

My eyes stung as I rolled over once more in bed, unintentionally kicking Han in the back. He moaned in response, pulling the blankets over his head. "What is up with you tonight?" His voice was muffled under the covers.

"I can't sleep." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"No shit." He muttered sleepily. Even at three in the morning, Han could still be a snarky asshole.

"Will you help me sleep?" I rolled over so that I was laying half on top of him. He was silent for a moment, and I thought that he had possibly fallen back to sleep, but then a loud groan confirmed that he was awake.

"I don't know what you want me to do about it, but since you wont sit still, I wont get any sleep any way." I smiled, rolling off of him so that he could actually get up. We sat on the bed in silence for a moment, before he spoke. "Do you have any actual ideas on how to get tired?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Exercising usually gets me tired." I responded, pondering ideas.

"Nope, i'm out. There is no way you are getting me to do any physical activity this early. Good night." He turned to go back to bed, but I grabbed him.

"Han, please! I'm not asking you to run a marathon with me, just- I don't know. Dance with me?" I don't know why I thought of dancing, but I didn't want Han to leave me to deal with my insomnia on my own.

"You know I don't dance, Y/N." He looked at me skeptically.

"Its not anything fancy. Just... Slow dancing. That would get me tired." I grabbed his hand, pulling him off of the bed. He stumbled a bit in sleepiness. I led him so that we stood in the middle of the room, illuminated by the moon light shining through the window. His hair was a mess, and I wondered how horrific my own looked. But that didn't matter to either of us. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gently placed his hands on my waist. We awkwardly swayed for a moment, before we pulled eachother close so that we were hugging more than dancing. Our feet worked as one, gently swaying to an imaginary beat. My ear was pressed against Han's chest, and his heart beat was lulling me into sleepiness. I closed my eyes, and I finally felt tired.

==sudden change in point of view because==

After perhaps ten minutes of "dancing" Han felt her body go slightly limp in his arms. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms. He gently laid her down, pulling the covers around her so that she was comfortable. He crawled in next to her, and found that he couldn't fall asleep.