01: How you met

Finn:
You were a stormtrooper who shared the same views as him. You helped Finn and Poe escape to Jakku, and later aided Finn and Rey. After being healed after the fight with Kylo Ren, you confessed your love for him, and you both became officially apart of the resistance.

Poe:
You were apart of the rebellion, and met Poe the first day you joined. After all, he was the one who trained you as a Pilot. After the rumor that he died in a crash landing on Jakku, you vowed to kill whoever was responsible. (Though, after he returned, you refused to leave his side for a week).

Rey:
You and Rey had been best friends since she was dropped off at Jakku. You would both help each other in scavenging, and shared each other's food. You went with her when she and Finn left Jakku, later saving her life from Kylo Ren. You went with her to see Luke Skywalker, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Kylo Ren:
You were a storm trooper, one of the highest in rank. He took a liking to you after seeing you in battle. You later got on a first name basis (he gave you your name, since you were only given an arrangement of numbers and letters). You are the only one who knows about his second thoughts about being on the dark side.