8: Poe- Saviour of the Galaxy [explicit]

//Ayy so I have made the decision to not write smut for requests because you kinda have to be in a certain mood to write it, ya know? like, you cant just write it on demand. Which is why this is so short. So, I might still write it, just on my own.//

Poe had just returned home from blowing up Starkiller base, from saving the galaxy. I cried; I cried so hard that it was hard to believe a human could contain that many tears. I thought that he was going to die.

Now it was hours later, after the celebration party, and Poe had taken me to our room.

His hands were making their way up my back as he gently kissed my neck, pushing me up against the wall. His lips made their way to my jaw, and then to my mouth. All the while, his hands found my bra clasp, snapping it open. He almost ripped it off of me, throwing it somewhere behind him. His tongue graced my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth and let him in. His tongue flicked mine as he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. His lips moved to my collarbone as he pushed in onto the bed. He traveled down my chest to my stomach. Once he reached my panties, he looked up at me. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded and closed my eyes. He felt his hands caressed my inner thighs before he gently took off my underwear. He threw it somewhere, and took off his own boxers. One of his hands found my waist as he kissed my neck, his other hand toying with me. I tried to hold back a moan as he licked my sweet spot. He moved his hands and wrapped my legs around his waist again, grinding against my entrance in some sort of cruel foreplay.

"Poe...Please..." I moaned, gripping tufts of his hair.

He brought his lips to my ear, whispering, "Say it."

"I... Poe, please....I want you.." It must of been enough for him, because he smirked and slowly pushed into me. I gasped, pulling his hair. My hands moved his his back, gripping tightly as he moved slowly. Painfully slow.

His breathing quickened with his pace, and my nails dug deeper. His hands rubbed my back as he pushed in all the way, my nails drawing blood. Our chest bumped together as he began to reach his climax, his grip on me tightens. As he climaxed, he let out a loud moan. In his moment of weakness, I flipped him onto his back so that I was on top. His eyes widened, as did his smirk. As I had yet to climax, it was my turn to be dominant. I gripped his hair as I rode him, rough and hard. He let out gasps and moans as I kissed him open mouthed. I was nearing my climax, I could feel it coming closer. I moaned into his mouth as pleasure spread through me, and I was seeing stars.

I rolled off of him, sweat dripping down my chest. Both of us were breathing heavily as laid next to each other. I turned my head towards him, rubbing his chest gently. "You should save the galaxy more often."