18: Video Game you play together

//AU in which you live in a normal house together//
Finn: //Im not apart of the fnaf fandom, i just like the game//
You hadn't told Finn about the jump scares in Five nights at Freddy's, so the first time Bonnie killed him, he almost fell out of his chair screaming. You couldn't stop laughing as he yelled at you, saying that it wasn't funny. Though, he was determined to finish the game. Eight hours and ten pots of coffee later, he finally did it. He finished night five. When he found out about the extra nights, he got up and left. He just....left the house. He came back later, drunk.

Poe:
You introduced him to Skyrim and he immediately became addicted. Soon, he had over 50 hours logged, and all he did was talk about Skyrim and his hatred for Greybeards. You essentially regretted showing him Skyrim. It became a serious addiction. Seriously. You had to have an intervention with Finn and Rey and everything.

Rey:
Geometry Dash. There were tears. Children screaming. Bodies pilling on the streets. Blooding spilling down the walls. Nobody is safe.

Kylo Ren:
Mario maker is bane of Kylo's existence. He hates the game with a passion yet does not stop playing it. He has destroyed many things because of it, and it has also become the bane of Hux's existance.

Hux: //again, im not a creepypasta fucker, i just like the game//
You decided to scare the shit out of him and force him to play Slender 8 pages. You didn't know that it was possible for him to scream that loudly and in that high of pitch. He ended up staying up all night trying to beat it. You didn't think he had it in him, but he beat it.