Chapter 81: Selling With Motive

Start from the beginning

They picked the perfect hotel, far from the city and close to a one lane high way. There's no one else on the road, but us. Well planned.

"What are you gonna do with me?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"That's a good question sweetheart. We could sell you again. Or we could enhance you and then sell you. Or we could make a whole new program revolving around you. Decisions, decisions. Which one would you prefer?" What a pathetic question. I don't even answer, just scoff at him. "It's okay. I guess we could just enjoy your company for now." He says in such a perverted way it causes goosebumps down my neck.

I watch the other vans and realize that all three are going in different directions, just in case someone tries to follow us. Fuck, I hope they noticed that. Two mortocycles come up from both sides of the van and two black Ferraris follows. My jaw drops slightly, more security?

"You don't think we'd leave without precaution, did you?" Peter chuckles. "Can't risk those agents trying to steal you back."

I swallow and clench my jaw. "Course not."

Just when I say that, there's a thud coming from the back of the car tires. The van starts to make that noise that you hear when there's a flat tire. YEAH BABY. Peter closes his eyes and sucks in a breath before glaring at me.

"What." I mutter. He only rolls his eyes and stands up as someone opens the back door.

"Stay with her." He demands. He hops out and groans as he looks at the tire. "Get the second van here, now."

I start to see a blue convertible coming our way, and it stops right behind us. The car honks a few times and Peter raises his hands in the air and yells, "WE CAN'T MOVE."

The driver opens his door and stands up. "You couldn't have pulled to the side?!" Gally half yells.

"You're blocking the whole road." The passenger, Murphy, joins in.

"No shit, it's not like we can move either!" A guard shouts. Another car rolls up and Peter groans.

"Okay we need that other van here, like, yesterday." Peter tells his guard who immediately calls someone, the people driving the other van I suppose.

Gally and Murphy both start walking towards all of us, "well, I'm a mechanic and my dad owns a tire shop. Maybe I can take a look and-"

"NO." Peter snaps. "We don't need help."

"Look dude, we're just as stuck as you. Let's just try to wor-" Gally continues to walk towards us.

"He said we don't need your help." Two of the guards step up.

"You're kidding me..." Gally starts to ramble, sounding pissed and annoyed.

Peter turns around towards us, gesturing one of the guards to come forward. I listen in as he mutters, "kill them. We can't let them get out of here seeing all of this."

"Got it." The guard nods. He loads his gun, getting ready.

My jaw drops, he just told them to kill them!!! Fuck! Okay, well I guess the plan is gonna start a little early.

I squeeze my whole body, my arms tucked into my sides, holding my breath. I can feel the pressure of the air around me surrounding me until I release. All the pressure from my body disappears and the air bursts outwards, hitting all four guards. They all hit the walls of the car seriously taken by surprise.

I quickly fly out, landing next to Gally. "They already wanna kill you," I sigh. "You were supposed to charm them."

"What?!? I thought I was being really friendly.." He mutters.

Len steps out of his car, followed by Draco. They both have Chitauri guns in their hands, but I don't know if that's enough to take on these twenty guards... Buuut, I guess that's why I'm here.

"You're kidding right?" Peter scoffs as all his guards point their guns at us. "You're not actually trying to take the money and take her. Are you Leonard?"

"Yup!" I shout. I use all my strength to push air towards all of them, making them all lose their balance. All of them except, Peter of course.

"We can make this easy, Peter." Leonard raises his gun that glows blue at the center. "All you have to do is let us go."

Peter looks at me, eyes dark and angry, but a smirk on his face. "Red sun." As soon as the words come from his mouth, there's a ring in my ears. I feel a shock go all through out my body, as if I was being electrocuted. I fall to the ground, my palms holding myself up. My whole body feels weak and paralyzed, as the shock continues through out me.

It's hard to keep a steady breath and my lungs feel like they're closing. "What... What did you-"

"You think we'd just let you off so easy?" He says as the guards move in closer towards us. Draco bends down, and pushes my hair to the side.

"They put a chip on her." He tells them, brushing a very painful spot on the back of my neck. When...?

"C'mon Leonard. Be a good boy, and just go. We'll forget all about this... Debacle." Peter gestures, his hand beckoning them to him.

"No thanks." Len says before firing the gun at a guard.

I use all my strength to cause the guns in the guards' hands to burn so hot that they can barely hold them. Len and Draco step up while Gally puts my arms over his shoulders. He guides me to the car, putting me in the back seat, "stay." He says before grabbing another two guns on the car floor.

My body is still tense and the ringing is still there. My breathing is coming in stutters and I can barely keep my eyes open. There has to be some way to stop it... Another phrase to stop this... Red sun... There has to be a phrase... Opposite...

"Blue moon."