Chapter 31: The Talk

"I see you're back." Loki says. His cell has been... Remodeled? Now there's a bed, a table and a chair. Good for him. I wonder how he goes to the bathroom though...

"And I see you're still here. Don't you get bored in there? I mean there's literally nothing to do."

"Well, they do hand me news papers. The one's that talk about you and me are my favorite."

"Well you can't just sit here and read newspapers all the time." I sit down criss crossed and look up at him.

"Please do not do that." He looks away and clenches his jaw.

"Uh? Do what?"

"Look at me like that.... It's so tempting." He mutters and shakes his head, still looking away.

Gross, he's got a dirty mind... I mean... Just gross... But I decide to go with it.

"Why don't you tell me where the Tesseract is Loki?" I attempt to sound at least a little bit seductive, but finding it out of my comfort zone. Quite disturbing honestly.

"Don't." He leans his forearm against the glass.

"Maybe if you do, I could give you what you want?" I try to continue, biting my tongue at the ridiculousness I'm attempting.

He swears and turns away, "I don't want anything from you."

I laugh, "yeah right. We both know exactly what you want." I stand up now, feeling a little bit more confident. "Wonder what would happen if this glass wasn't separating us. Too bad, it'll always be here."

I say when all of a sudden Loki clenches his fist causing the chair to burst apart. I step back by surprise, seeing the anger, his fists white, and his body stiff. I take it as my cue to leave. The door slides open and I head over to the control room, meeting my team.

"What the hell was that?" Cap approaches me. I'm taken back a little by his tone.

"Uh- I was just trying to-"

"Seduce him into telling you where the Tesseract is?!" Tony says a little to loud causing me to cower from all the attention. I walk towards the door to head to our living quarters and everyone follows.

"It almost worked. Did you see how pissed he got?" Clint laughs. "Just a little more practice and she'll be as good as Nat."

"No one will ever be as good as me." She points out. True.

"She's not supposed to be! She's barely seventeen!" Cap acts as my dad.

"The younger they start, the better." Bruce mumbles.

"IM NOT STARTING ANYTHING. Just wanted to see what would happen."

It's quiet for a while until we approach our quarters. "Didn't know you and Sonny were like that already." Tony says casually as we walk in.

I push him harshly, "We are not like that!"

"Mhm, I do recall him asking you if you wanted to sleep with him." Clint plops on the couch and everyone else joins.

"What?" Cap almost spits out the water he's drinking.

"HE MEANT..." I take a deep breath. "He meant to literally sleep! Not SEX! SLEEP as in eyes closed! Cuddling! Snoring! NOT SEX." I try to make it as clear as I can. I sit on the ottoman facing all of them.

"Maddie, do we need to have the talk?" Natasha ask teasingly. My jaw drops and I'm speechless. Joking or not, WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP?

"I think we should." Tony responds leaning back with his hands behind his head.

"What is this 'talk' you speak of?" Thor asks.

"Well-" Clint starts.

"NO, I am not having the TALK with you guys. That's so weird..."

"It's not weird! We're basically your parents." Clint says.

"Eh. It's a little weird." Bruce shrugs.

"It's really weird. So can you please, just shut up about it!" I groan, this is so embarassing.

"Fine. But when it happens, you have to tell me." Natasha says and I roll my eyes.

"I still do not understand." Thor looks at us all in confusion causing everyone to burst into laughter.