Chapter 19: Found Them

"So where are we exactly?" I ask. The room is almost pitch black except where Loki stands. His scepter shines a blue light over him making him the only visible thing in the room.

"Secret." Loki winks with a smirk.

I sigh and bring a flame to my hand. The flame only illuminates a small portion of the room but it let's me see the dirty concrete. So much for sitting.

"Loki, what exactly is your plan right now?"

"I don't have a plan. You're just going to have to agree to my terms."

"What terms?" I whine.

"Help me rule this world."

"Goddddd." I groan.

"Together you and I-"

"I know what you're gonna say Loki! I don't- I- I'm not capable of even WANTING that."

"Yes you are, if you could only see the power we would have."

"I don't want that kind of power."

"Everyone craves power."

"Well, I don't. I have enough of it." The flame in my hand grows. "I'm not helping you. I'm not letting innocent people die and kneel to you as if you were their king."

"I SHOULD BE KING. And I will be." He shouts, stepping closer to me. "If you will not help me willingly, then we will have to do this the hard way." He raises his scepter at me.

No. I'm not gonna let this happen again. I heat the scepter's staff causing him to drop it in pain.

I take this as my chance to run to the nearest wall. I try to break it with my powers, but it's too thick to get past. "I gave you the chance..." Loki growls. His scepter glows before it shoots at me, causing an excuciating pain at my side. A stinging, burning, stabbing pain that I've never experienced. Something I wish I never experienced.

"AHN." I fall to the ground, holding my side, feeling the warm liquid oozing out. God I hate blood. I feel unvolutary tears fall, biting my tongue to keep from sobbing.

I look up at Loki, to see his jaw dropped. As if he didn't mean for it to happen. He starts to walk toward me, his scepter dimmed and his feature soft. "I- I'm so-" he begins to talk before a loud boom comes from the wall across from me. Light floods the room and I see Loki on the floor. One part of me wants to help him up, but the other tells me to fly the fuck out of there.

I jump in the air and fly towards the sunlight letting my adrenaline take me out as fast as it could. I bump into a huge figure causing me to lose balance. "Thor!" I sigh in relief.

"You're injured." Thor's voice is concerned. He sweeps me from under my legs, bringing me down to the ground.

"What happened?" Cap asks as he takes me from Thor's arms.

"I do not know, but Loki is still in there. I am going to help Stark and Barton." I feel his whoosh of air.

Cap puts me down before lifting up my shirt and gritting his teeth from the sight.

"Does it hurt?" I hear him say. My vision is a little blurry, but I hear him perfectly.

"K-kinda. Does it look bad?" I ask.

He doesn't respond causing me to sigh. It must look pretty bad I guess. I feel his hand on my side, putting pressure. I bite my lip feeling the pain grow.

"Ah." I feel the toll of the wound take over my body.

"You'll be okay. You're gonna be fine." He says to me. 

My eyes start to get heavy and my head is pounding. My side burns, I feel my temperature rising, but for some reason...

The one thing that hurts the most is the fact that Loki actually hurt me.