Chapter One-Forty-Nine ➳ - Taggged By Misty

1. Favorite Song? You know what, I'll finally answer this one properly. It's Castle in the Sky.

2. Favorite Movie? Any of the Star Wars movies.

3. Favorite Book? Why did you ask? I love so many... Maybe Dreams of Gods and Monsters. Good trilogy-ender.

4. Sun or Moon? Hm... I do like the daytime, but the full moon is so beautiful...

5. Fantasy World you would want to visit the most? Maybe my own made up one, Isles of Ysamaldrí, but really, I would love to live in Alagaësia (Eragon), Tamriel (The Elder Scrolls), Garden (Pathfinder), or the City of Glass (Mirror's Edge). I know, that's quite a few...

6. Favorite Superhero? Only because recently I got playing the PS2 game, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I think Storm or Spiderwoman are pretty cool. And the only characters I ever play as.

7. What song do you think best describes the person who tagged you? Hm... Let's think of all the songs I know... Do any describe Misty? I remember you liked Song of the Sea, I think that was the title.

8. Best Disney Movie? Hm... I don't really fancy any Disney movies. (Again, Star Wars does not count).

9. Worst AU ever? What?

10. What AU would you chose to live in with your celebrity crush? Again, what?

11. Favorite Villain? I don't know villains much...wait. There are books. I am dumb.
My favorite villain has ti be Galbatorix from Eragon, since he is kind of nice in his cruelty. (Spoiler) Don't wish he never died, but yeah.

12. Favorite BrOTP? Hm. Well, Vylad, Zane, and Garroth from Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries. I don't really think too much about actual ships.

13. Land or Sea? I like land very much, thank you.

Now to post the rules (because this is backwards.)

1. Post all questions.
2. Tag people.
3. Tag-backs are allowed.

I tag:
OwlStream
Gas_Mask_Pr0
YourPerfectTragedy

Yep. You are now Riders, chosen by your dragons. Have fun ♪