Chapter One-Forty-Five - I Can Art?

Barely, is the answer to that question.

This is the basics of a lightwhip I drew after math class today. The little indent thing is for the thumb, and the spikes on the end are some kind of reinforced glass thorns. The color would be purple.

Edit:

And this seems to be another result! This is all based off memory, and my own idea

And this seems to be another result! This is all based off memory, and my own idea. Let me start over with the thought I had with this:
     This is a lightwhip, one of the various types of lightsabers. Of course, this is no saber or sword, but a whip. I decided, while looking at a video on types of light-weapons, that a lightwhip in my right hand would be my choice, with a shoto, or a short lightsaber, in my left hand. Both would be purple, or one would be silver, since I like the idea of Gray Jedi more than just the Jedi of the Order, or Light Jedi.
     Obviously, I decided to name it in Aurebesh, which translates to Thmastey. Lesvir is the shoto, which I obviously haven't drawn. The reason that I would want to have such strange names is a) because they are mine, and b) because the letters are of the words "silver" and "amethyst" while I once made a joke about myself being deemed the Silver Amethyst. Thmastey is the whip, and Lesvir is the shoto. What my friend called a "heat guard" up at the actual whip is semi-protection against it coming back so far to hit me. Of course, that would have very little effect on such a "liquid" weapon, but still. A nice idea. The whole of the hilt would be made of anti-plasma/saber material, which has been used on other lightsabers and is real in the Star Wars universe, EU or not.
     The thorns on the bottom I've decided to not make of any see-through glass or other material, but the same as the rest of the hilt. They have a purpose, and that is to be able to stab at someone, even though it is a shallow, shallow hit if the opponent has armor, so that I always have two weapons for close range.
     The reason I drew this—and it surprised my mom when I just showed her, she thought I used a reference—is because I know lightsabers or other similar weapons are very personal works of art, and I figured no one could draw this except me. I also wanted to try drawing, since because of a book I'm reading, and possibly an old want, drew me into it. I might draw the shoto in a similar fashion, and I might even color them more than the shading I did.

     But now I suggest this to you: Can you draw a lightsaber of your own, one functional and nothing that doesn't have a purpose? Maybe even another weapon, from a different fandom. An Assassin's Creed hidden blade, for example, or a dual-weapon from RoosterTeeth's RWBY. Anything. I know some of you are a million times more artsy than me *cough cough* Ambay26 *cough cough* OwlStream *cough cough* YourPerfectTragedy *cough cough* You get the idea.