Chapter Nine - More Warrior Advertising? Um, No...?

"A poison will spring from the heart of ShadowClan, and spread to the other Clans. A storm of blood and fire will sweep the forest."
"Like fire, you will blaze through the forest... but beware - even the most powerful flames can be destroyed by water."
"A thistle has thorns as sharp as claws..."
(Prophecies since "Into The Wild")
"Fire alone will save our Clan."
"Four will become two, Lion and Tiger will meet in battle, and Blood will rule the forest."
✿ (can't find the prophecy that in the first book of The New Prophecy that Bluestar tells Brambleclaw atm)
"Darkness, Air, Water, and Sky will come together and shake the forest to its roots. Nothing will be as it was now, nor as it was before."
"Before there is peace, blood will spill blood, and the lake will run red."
"There will be three, kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws."
"After the sharp-eyed Jay and roaring Lion, peace will come on Dove's gentle wing."
"The end of the stars draws near. Three must become Four to battle the darkness that lasts forever."
"When water meets blood, blood will rise."
"Blood does not have to mean death. It can bring more strength than you can imagine."

✿The bold parts are not shown in the video. That's the only reason.
Did this 'cause I wanted to.
Video is NOT by me, it's by vaporshine.