Chapter One-Thirty-Two - Chari's Best of 2015 (Dec. 29)

I decided I'm going to dod this every year, like I'm seeing dA and YouTube people do. Maybe we can do a Wattpad version, yeah? Anyway, Enjoy (maybe if this is good)!

2015 went by so fast. In that time, I...

Experimented with uploading, when and how much.
Started up my old Pokémon fanfic again.
Made an update schedule.
Began a Warriors fanfic.
Started Wattpad role playing.
Gained 100 followers.
Joined Tardiscat's writing tournament.
Made a second account, CharizardOneHundred.
Made a Pisces Facts book, bringing new friends.
Got to 200 followers.
Finished what became the first book of my Pokémon fanfic, and started writing for a new one (that you guys haven't seen yet).
Started an original series, Mysterious Realms.
Got back into my Dar'Elaraya, Thief From Elswyer fanfic series.
Re-named my second account Ysamaldri.

And...

I wrote poetry and a few short stories throughout the year.

Thank you all, Phoenix Wing followers, whether you be friend or stranger, I sincerely thank you for joining me through all, or some, of 2015. Let's have a great new year in 2016, and I hope you all chose to accompany me as I better myself for writing stories you guys can read. ♡

Because this year got me writing more and I learned how to write, and more importantly, how not to write, I present you guys with my face. I also present a challenge: Try guessing my gender.

You unnamed few who know my gender, please don't go around saying you know after 'guessing'. I trusted you few with that information for a reason. Please, please, please don't make me regret trusting you or doing this guessing game.

I won't give answers, and some of you already have ideas, I'm sure, so this can be one giant optical illusion. Take care, Phoenix Wing members. And thank you all for such an awesome year. Keep typing! ⌨

-Chari
(along with thanks from...)
Myrkr Mkhoal and the Mysterious Realms gang.
Crystal/Pearl Faire and her family, party, and Treecko and Celebi.
Dar'Elaraya of Torval and the unnamed Dark Brotherhood assassin.

Thank you guys so much. Writing means so much to me.