Chapter One-Forty-Four ➳ - The Sly Violet Feline (updated)

<Feb. 21, 2016>
Scroll to the bold to get the new part of this tag.
Rules:
1. You have to post all the rules.
2. Each person has to share thirteen things about themselves.
3. Answer thirteen questions asked to you invent thirteen questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose thirteen people.
5. You have to legitimately tag seven people.
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking about the entry.
9. You have to finish within the week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do what the creator tells you.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I got tagged" stuff.

And I was tagged by OwlStream on deviantART, that's why it talks of a journal. Tell me your dA if you have one so I can tag you there too! ;) (I don't know anyone there like friends, but there are people I can still tag, I think.)

So Ev asked me:

1. Do you like Cinderpelt?
I love her. A Warrior Cats M.A.P. (Multi Animator Project) about Leafpool and Crowfeather, and in it is her death. That makes it so nice... Media is the part of the MAP where Cinderpelt dies.

2. What is your favorite Disney movie?
STAR WARS IS LUCASARTS, SO IT DOES NOT COUNT IN THE SLIGHTEST. NEVER WILL.
Excuse me.
But really, my favorite Disney movie is probably How To Train Your Dragon, I and II. Hands down.

3. What type of book do you like?
As I used to have on my bio until recently, I like books with techno futures (Star Wars) and magical fantasy pasts/presents (Ranger's Apprentice, Inheritance Cycle, Pathfinder Trilogy, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy).

4. What do you like about dA?
I like how it is basically an ArtTube, and that people seem to have better connection to their viewers than most YouTubers. It's a lot like Wattpad, and since I found it first, these are my favorite and most active two (of three) media sites.

5. Do you like wolves?
Heh. There was a time when I liked them too much, and my iPad's camera roll had many pictures of wolf sayings, which are now in my Awesome Facts About Pisces book.

6. Your favorite number?
THIRTEEEEENNNNNNNN

7. Do you like my short story, Green Eyes?
Yes! And for those who don't know, Ev is writing a Warrior Cats fanfic on dA, titled Green Eyes.

8. Do you like Warrior Cats?
*Immediately thinks of the two Embersongs that were drawn as gifts from Ev and YourPerfectTragedy and of my halted fanfic* Nooooo.... What would give you that idea? ;)

9. What is your opinion on the books Wings of Fire?
I loved them, much like I love many things, which is to say too much χD.
I have been deemed to be Clay by a friend, though I could also see myself being Sunny.
I only read the first five, so if you guys could keep from giving me spoilers, I would very much appreciate it.

10. What is your favorite song?
That is classified, but my second favorite is Sovengarde Song by Miracle of Sound, as I've said many times in previous tags.

11. Do I like to role play?
Yes, and I have many, many times in the past two years. I don't have an OC book, my own realm, and a role play (on my alt account, Ysamaldri) for no reason! :)

12. Do you ship Hollyleaf x Fallen Leaves?
Yes. I think it's a good couple, especially since they just have their mistakes in common. I can't explain the mistakes, but I'm sure most of you know what I mean.

13. Are you tired?
No.

Alright, thirteen facts. Let's see if I can't think of that many.

1. I collect stones from our local beach, just because they look cool.