Kiss It Better

{Y/N}'s POV
Rihanna and I have been in a friends with benefits type relationship for about a year now. We don't get to see each other often because she's in the studio or just working in general. The past few weeks have been the worst since she's been too busy to reply to any of my texts or calls. My phone lit up as I was sitting on the couch watching TV. I got excited as I saw it was a text from Rihanna.

Robyn 😍😘: Hey babygirl I'm coming over in 20 minutes
{Y/N}: Ok bae. See you then

I took a shower, put on lotion, and sprayed on the perfume that she loves for me to wear. It started raining and a few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and Robyn appeared, soaking wet and holding a pink MCM backpack in her hand.

Robyn's POV
I walked in the house and stared at {Y/N}. She looked beyond beautiful tonight. "I've missed you," she said. "I know babygirl. I've missed you more." She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. Candles were lit and slow music was playing. "I wrote a song for you. Wanna hear it now?" I said. She smiled brightly and shook her head yes.  I hooked my phone up to the BlueTooth speaker in her room.

Been waiting on that sunshine boy, I think I need that back
Can't do it like that
No one else gonna get it like that
So I argue, you yell
But you take me back
Who cares when it feels like crack?
Boy you know that you always do it right
Man, fuck your pride
Just take it on back, boy take it on back boy
Take it back all night
Just take it on back, take it on back
Mmm, do what you gotta do, keep me up all night
Hurting bad man, and it hurts inside when I look you in your eye
What are you willing to do
Oh tell me what you're willing to do? (Kiss it, kiss it better, baby)
Oh what are you willing to do?
Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?
Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

She wiped a tear from her eye and smiled. "That was beautiful baby," she said. I smiled back and slowly kissed her. We moved towards the bed, then I broke away from the kiss to pick up my backpack. I pulled out several sex toys and {Y/N}'s eyes got big. "Take your pick," I said. She took a large strapless strap-on, lube, and vibrator out of my arms. I set the toys she chose on the bed and started to passionately kiss her. We slowly undressed each other as the kiss got more heated. "You ready, babygirl?" I said.

{Y/N} POV
Robyn and I laid on the bed continuing to kiss and feel on each other. She kissed down my neck and found my spot, leaving a hickey there. She sucked and licked on my nipples and kissed her way to my core. I moaned and tangled my fingers in her hair as she massaged my clit with her tongue. She plunged two fingers into me, rubbing my G-spot with every stroke. After I came, she put in the strapless and I helped her lube it up.

I laid back on the bed as Robyn slowly put the strap inside me. The lube made me tingle and get warm between my thighs. Robyn put the vibrator on my clit when I least expected it. She kissed while all of this happened which made it so much better. "Faster baby," I moaned. Robyn sped up and I reached my climax a few seconds later. This was the best sex I had in a while.

----------------------------------------------
This is my first imagine story/sex scene so sorry if it seemed awkward or forced. The next will be better and I'll try to update as soon as possible.
- Kieran