Target 27: Target the Blade.

Beat had heard some important things from Scythus and the others while they talked. As he feared, Zia was the sister of Aurora. His mind was telling him to run as far as he could, since he didn't want to fight a good living weapon user. But he doesn't follow his mind. Not anymore, to follow Rake and the others without a monster soul you should be insane. So he decided to stay near of Scythus.
-Beat: "Worst things I did... To who I'm trying to trick? This is worse than having a nosebleed in front of Terra."
Beat and all the guild was called to move out to Order of Light city.
-Beat: "Now this is bad idea! To the wolf mouth. A little closer Scythus. A little more and Maximus will have you where he wants. Knowing of him, he'll be waiting for the unique option of making sure that Zia goes to his guild. A total control over a girl that needs money. Which can stop time... Damn, I don't like this."

The guild stops to eat but Beat feels a familiar presence. He goes to see who is there. Then Midas appears.
-Beat: First an acolyte, now a traitor. What will be next? Maximus himself? Well, if that happens, I'll be the happiest man in this world! But what the hell are you doing here, Beast King?
-Midas: Hayle sent me. She wants you in her team. Well, in our team.
-Beat: Ahahah! Don't dare to joke around! Your team was the one who broke the Legion!
-Midas: At least we're not the hypocrites. Rake is a king now.
-Beat: That's not all! I know that story! He surely has an explanation. But we didn't accept the kings thing at all.
-Midas: I have to get you. Or good way or bad way.
-Beat: Option C: I break your face and you leave alone.
-Midas: Are you able?
-Beat: What you think? Like Dray would say: I'm FIRED UP!
-Midas: NEMEAN LION WRATH!
Midas uses one of his many monster souls.
-Beat: A beast. Well, I have my trick for that type of monster.
Beat takes out of his bag two bottles. One was an Ouroboros Potion and another was an Oil. A Beast Killer Oil.
-Beat: Excuse me Ascalon but I'll do it on my own.
Beat throws the Oil to Midas and drinks the Ouroboros Potion and Beat has his vein in pure black.
-Beat: INFERNO EXPLOSIVE THROW!
Beat throws a fire throwing dagger and it explodes when touches Midas and Midas starts burning and suffering damage.
-Midas: How is possible?
-Beat: Oh, my my... What I'll do with you? You are too naïve. The Oil weakened you and put a fire throw that explodes with oil and you have a good place to burn things! And that's not all.
Beat rushes to Midas and punches him several times and then does a roundhouse kick.
-Beat: I reccomend you starting to run.
-Midas: TYPHON WRATH!
Midas used his other MS.(check militos2 story.).
-Beat: That is useless. A tip. The monsters not only feel wrath. HOLY SHEEP SYNCHRONIZATION!
Then Beat glows like he had a godly aura.
-Beat: This is one reason I'm one of the circle, Midas. Bow before the best hunter. HOLY SHEEP GATE OPEN: SHEEP FLUFFY PRISON!
A gate appears where Midas was and it opens and a lot of sheep hair gets out and makes a cell made of fluffy sheep hair.
-Midas: This is useless! TYPHON TEMPEST DANCE!
Midas attacks all the cell but it doesn't feel or suffer any damage.
-Beat: This hair is so strong that no one is able to pierce through this. Unless one thing. GRAVITY DESTRUCTION SPELL: GRAVITY DISASSEMBLE!
Beat cast a gravity magic that destroys all the sheep hair and Midas.
-Beat: That will teach you one simple thing. Any attack against the circle is forbidden. And if you break that rule, be ready to pay the ultimate price. Don't dare to go after me again.

Beat takes out Dragon Medallion that he had in his bag. It was his marking, Tear of the Great Tree. It let him see through lies and talk to Rake wherever he was. Beat puts on the medallion.
-Beat: Marking activate. Tear of the Great Tree. Call Rake.
The marking activates, glows and makes a 3D figure that was Rake.
-Rake: Hey Beat, long time no see.
-Beat: Hey Rake.
-Rake: If you call me is that they came after you.
-Beat: Yeah. (Smiles) A little lion got crushed to death.
-Rake: As always you keep up to your name.
-Beat: True.
-Rake: Han gave us a visit. Arielle almost dies. They'll find out about you.
-Beat: And? They'll ask me. But I'll only answer what doesn't affect you.
-Rake: I'll tell you this. It's a secret that only I and Kaiser know for now. Dahlia is here.
-Beat: She's dead.
-Rake: No. Dream of Absolution. Against Blank.
Beat is surprised and starts crying. Takes out his hood and his silver spiky hair is shown.
-Beat: Dammit. D is alive. Where?
-Rake: Arcan knows her new name, but he isn't telling me.
-Beat: I'll visit him. But don't expect that I don't break his arms.
-Rake: After Marielle torture, I don't think he'll talk.
-Beat: Oh? Then I have to use black parasite.
-Rake: You use the worst methods.
-Beat: They're better than using Terra. She won't hate me for last time, no?
-Rake:Not at all! She has enough with Voltz.
-Beat: Voltzy!? Is he still alive!? Damn. That's nuts! I thought that Terra had a berseker time on him.
-Rake: I'll tell you all.
Rake tells all to Beat.
-Beat: I know... Blank will die. But I'm busy quite now. I'm near Aurora's sister. And believe me, someday I'll end turned to ashes. I start thinking that Zia and Akko love Scythus...
-Rake: A living weapon user and a fire master? Beat, this is a crazy thing.
-Beat: Since when I'm totally sane? Going with such monsters like you all isn't the best thing for a sane guy.
-Rake: True. And with Dahlia that was crazy.
-Beat: You know, now maybe my wish of a great party like the ones we threw usually can be accomplished.
-Rake: That would be a great party.
-Beat: We start betting in a battle of Dahlia against Kaiser? Or against Marina?
-Rake: Against Marina? You know that Dahlia will win. Well, she's quite a monster on her own league. Maybe Marina could fight back. She's getting better.
-Beat: And Rake vs Beat?
-Rake: Without your potions, you would have died last time!
-Beat: Oh, true. But a tie is a tie. And I'm better! With Ascalon and Holy Sheep, my three way trait is complete!
-Rake: Let's see that next time!
-Beat: Okay.
Then the connection goes down and Beat goes with the others.

Surprise! I did an extra one(well, I had to. This battle was bigger and all the rest was bigger than expected! So an entire chapter is normal.) Next week, I'll try to make Minerva team part.