Target 56: Target the World boss.

Minerva, Dray, Alexius and Marielle go upstairs and find the dryads. They all get ready for a fight.
-Holy Dryad: Don't be so hasty. We'll let Alexius pass. Our queen wants to talk with you.
-Dark Dryad: Alone you can't kill her. So we can be calm about that.
-Crimson Dryad: Still... Those who are behind you cannot pass.
-Dray: A second! I'll burn them!
-Alexius: She wants to talk... Fine, I'll go. You three stay here.
-Minerva: It can be a trap.
-Alexius: If they try to pull off a trap, I'll just defeat what comes.
-Marielle: Then what are you waiting for!? Go!
Alexius goes upstairs and the dryads get ready to fight.
-Crimson Dryad: You really are idiots. We just wanted to separate Alexius. You failed. We won! Even our deaths shall be worth. WEAPON WRATH: TIZONA!
-Dark Dryad: We can defeat them. WEAPON WRATH: TONBOGIRI!
-Holy Dryad: We must. WEAPON WRATH: MASAMUNE!
The dryads activate their weapons wrath, Crimson Dryad gets an intimidating aura, Dark Dryad is now using a japanese armor and Masamune now glows strongly.
-Dray: This is going to be large. CURSED MONSTER WRATH: ANCIENT T-REX.
-Minerva: I don't feel well. We must finish them quickly!
-Marielle: On it! ODIN'S EAGLE WRATH!
Dray and Marielle use their MS and start attacking the dryads which block the attacks.
-Minerva: FIRE, DANCE! FIRE SMOOTH ORQUESTRA!
Minerva throws little fireballs and when they touch the Crimson Dryad they explode causing damage. Then Dray charges and attacks Crimson Dryad.
-Crimson Dryad: Not so fast!
Crimson Dryad bites Dray and sucks his blood. Dray hits Crimson Dryad but she wasn't letting Dray go until Marielle shot her in her legs. But right after letting Dray, Dark Dryad killed Dray with a quick attack that cut his head off.
-Marielle: DRAAAAY! YOU BASTARDS! BURN IN HELL! ODIN'S DUAL MISBEGOTTEN THUNDER!
Marielle shoots two powerful blasts with her pistols towards Crimson Dryad and Dark Dryad, the shoots had all the mana of Marielle but they were strong enough to defeat both Dryads. But Marielle is exhausted and the Holy Dryad is angry at her.
-Holy Dryad: MASAMUNE! HEAR MY SORROW! FULL RELEASE! EXTERMINATE THE DARKNESS, HONJO MASAMUNE!
Holy Dryad was glowing with a godly aura and masamune was totally pure white.
-Holy Dryad: HOLY SLASH!

Holy Dryad slashes Marielle and kills her in a second. Minerva couldn't believe this, she wasn't the strongest and had to fight someone that defeated Dray and Marielle. But she wanted to avenge and make sure that their death weren't useless.
-Minerva: Now we start. THUNDER FALL!
Minerva makes an area of thunders that damages a little Holy Dryad.
-Holy Dryad: HOLY SPRINT!
Holy Dryad sprints and slashes Minerva but it doesn't damage her at all. Minerva was surprised, but this had an easy explanation. The full release of Masamune only damages those with evil in their heart. Minerva didn't have evil in her heart, so Honjo Masamune was useless.
Holy Dryad remember her and her sisters past.
Flashback starts.
The Dryads were an event boss, in theory they would have been defeated or deleted at Valentine day but it didn't happen. They were surprised but then someone that they didn't expected to see never appeared. A world boss, it was Dahlia.
-Crimson Dryad: What are you doing here?
-Dahlia: Looking for the famous dryads. They weren't deleted because I asked them.
-Dark Dryad: Now we can choose our paths! We can wander through all the world.
-Holy Dryad: And see all the different bosses.
-Dahlia: That path will lead you to be killed as minor monster or getting caught and sold. Many have suffered that. But under my protection, you'll be able to see the world! COME WITH ME!
-Drayds: Really?
-Dahlia: I promise. And I never failed a promise.
-Dryads: We go with you.
The Dryads and Dahlia walked through the different places but found that the players killed or captured the monsters. No one tried to make friends with monsters. The Dryads were all sad of seeing this cruelty.
-Dahlia: I'll change this world. At any cost. But I need help.
-Dryads: Count with us. This nightmare must end.
Flashback ends

Holy Dryad sheats Masamune.
-Holy Dryad: It's useless. Against you this sword is useless. So I'll just crush you! HOLY THORNS!
Lots of thorns try to hit Minerva but she avoids all of them.
-Minerva: EARTH WALL.
The thorns try to hit Minerva but she makes a wall when they are going to hit and traps them.
-Minerva: I'm not called Origin for nothing. ELEMENTS, BECOME ONE AND DESTROY. ORIGIN MAGIC: FALLEN DOWN.
Minerva makes an area full of mana around Holy Dryad and then all the mana together cause a giant explosion and kills Holy Dryad.
-Minerva: Maybe in other life we could be friends. But in this one, we couldn't. A shame. But you killed my brothers.
Then Beat appears from downstairs and throws two potions. They revived Marielle and Dray but left them weak.
-Beat: Stay here, Minerva. I'll take care of Dahlia.
-Minerva: But is our duty. She isn't how she was before.
-Beat: Rake noticed this then too. It's true, she maybe planned things but she always was in the front. Something is totally off. I hope that isn't the original Phantom Queen...

Meanwhile, in Dahlia's room. Dahlia is laughing because Alexius is about to find Dark Ghost. She doesn't act like always. Colada is exhausted.
-Dahlia: THIS BODY IS WHAT I WANTED! BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG, STRONG! DAHLIA GAVE ME TROUBLE BUT FINALLY I HAVE IT!
-Colada: You wretched old timer! Your time was over! Let Dahlia alone!
-Dahlia: OH, COLADA. YOU RESTRICTED ME BUT IN THE END, YOU COULDN'T STOP ME. THE TRUE PHANTOM QUEEN IS HERE TOTALLY! DAHLIA HAD TO RETREAT BECAUSE OF ME, SHE KNEW THAT I WAS ABOUT TO GET HER BODY. WHAT YOU CAN DO? WHAT ANYONE CAN DO!?

So the original Phantom Queen is controlling Dahlia now! Will Alexius or Beat save Dahlia!? Who knows.