Target 26: Target the goblins

Meanwhile Han was going to the location of Minerva, Beat is in the bar of Scythus guild base drinking some vodka when he feels that someone is in the surroundings.
-Beat: "The enemies never let me have my drink. How tiresome!"
Beat goes to the forest near of the city and unsheats his sword.
-Beat: Whoever you are, show yourself. You can't avoid me all day.
Then Percy, an acolyte appears. For those who don't know about them, they're the 66 strongest players. But for obvious reasons, doubt that. The Knights aren't a joke and the circle less. Beat knows that more than no one.
-Percy: Hey Beat.
-Beat: Oh! Look who dared to appear! An idiot of the Acolites!
-Percy: No need to be so harsh.
-Beat: Nooo... I asked you to help Dahlia, and what you said? Our policy of not taking sides forbids me to help her. Excuse me if I'm too harsh, Mr dog.
-Percy: I'll get to the point. I need your help. A friend of mine has a trouble. A bloodlust one.
-Beat: And? I don't have any reason for helping you! You didn't help Dahlia back then.
-Percy: For Dahlia please...
Beat grabs Percy by the neck.
-Beat: Don't give me a reason to kill you! You won't dare to say that name again, for your sake.
-Percy: Okay. But you're a little weaker no?
-Beat: A seal in me. Dahlia made it, but nothing of your concern.
-Percy: Surely?
-Beat: I could break it if I wanted. Don't dare to make me break it.
-Percy: Help Nix, is all that I ask.
-Beat: You're a pain in the ass.
-Percy: I didn't help Maximus also. A little of help.
Beat is so angry that a medallion-like monster appears from his body. Beat releases Percy.
-Parasite: Damn! His body is boiling!
-Beat: Perfect.
Beat grabs the parasite and throws it away. Beat stats skyrocketed and his eyes turned more similar to a cat.
-Beat: Now I'm better!
-Percy: So that was what made you weaker.
-Beat: You know now.
Beat punches Percy and sends him flying.
-Percy: Damn. You sure pack a good punch.
-Beat: This is my true form. Get ready.
-Percy: For what?
-Beat: I'm going to kill you.
-Percy: The perfect killing machine. Made by yourself and Lulu's mutagen. But you won't get the chance!
Percy dissapears using a teleporting crystal.
-Beat: Damn!

Then he remembers his past.
He was a discriminated guy because he never used magic that wasn't fire, but he always helped the weaker people. But sometimes he couldn't and he had to go alone to areas that wasn't meant to go alone. Then Lulu appeared.
-Lulu: You want to be strong?
-Beat: Yes!
-Lulu: I have something for you then.
Lulu gave him a cube.
-Beat: What is it?
-Lulu: A mutagen. It'll make you stronger, faster and more deathly.
-Beat: And any side effect?
-Lulu: Only a little change in your eyes, but that will help you to see more.
-Beat: Okay.
Beat ate the mutagen and felt like his body broke but he became stronger. Lulu dissapeared right after.

After some weeks he was a known as a great hitman that killed anyone. He was hired as many others and they all went together to kill a group that appeared in a territory that was controlled by a guild.
When he arrives he sees Rake and his team with Dahlia. Beat recognized Dahlia.
-Dahlia: Beat!?
-Beat: Dahlia!? What are you doing with them!?
-Dahlia: I help them.
Beat kills all the other hitmen that wanted to do that job.
-Kaiser: He isn't half bad.
-Dahlia: Better than you think, Kaiser. But his eyes are different.
-Beat: You could say that I got an upgrade.
-Rake: He could help us?
-Voltz: Maybe.
-Terra: A new helper? It could be so good!
-Arielle: Yeah, it could be good!
-Rake: Then decided! Beat, you want to help us!?
-Beat: Of course! If you go with Dahlia, I'll have to make sure that she's fine!
Flashback ends

Then Beat hears a lot of goblins coming, and he goes to the city and sees a lot of goblins attacking the city and go to help them.
After they all went to eat. Elou and Scythus were eating a lot. Many people were laughing and having fun.
Then Beat remembers the answer that Dahlia gave him when he asked how she was strong.
Flashback.
Beat and Dahlia were training, and Dahlia was far better than Beat.
-Beat: How can you be so strong?
-Dahlia: There's only one secret: live and let live. When you learn what that means you'll know how.
Flashback ends.
Beat went out to get some fresh air.
-Beat: "So that what you meant with that phrase. Have fun and let the others have fun. Only when you try to protect something you can improve. I'll protect this guild and the Knights. At any cost."
Then Mifune appears.
-Beat: Mifune, what are you doing here?
-Mifune: Before going to Vanguard Stronghold to fight the world boss, I wanted to ask you if yo could come with us.
-Beat: I'm out this time. I'll protect this guild.
-Mifune: You start talking like her,
-Beat: Don't push too much or I'll punch you.
-Mifune: Okay. Good luck out there.
-Beat: Same to you. Good luck!
Mifune leaves.

Meanwhile, in Minerva's guild city, which was a big city surrounded by a big wall and only had a gate, full of elves and humans and also had a lot of libraries and book shops. There was a big building in the center of the city where all the important investigations were being done.
In a laboratory, Minerva and Demo are working in the mana reactor.
-Minerva: This is tiresome...
-Demo: Well, the trouble could be that our mana reactor is too small...
-Minerva: If that's true, then... Yes! It is! The readings said that there were leakings! So much mana inside a little box! You're great!
Minerva kisses Demo and he ends blushing. Then an spellcaster comes running.
-Spellcaster: Lady Minerva!
-Minerva: What happens?
-Spellcaster: A mecha is here. Looking for his creator. He said his name was Z.E.K.E.
-Minerva: (Pale) Z.E.K.E?
-Demo: That one was your creation.
-Minerva: Mine and of Atlas. But we had to destroy it! If he's alive... I could fix him!
-Demo: I help you. I can stop his movement!

Z.E.K.E is here! Minerva's guild will have to move out! What will happen!? Next week you'll know.