Target 44: Target the butler.

Sebastien is with Rake and Kaiser by order of Dahlia, but Kaiser doesn't trust at all Sebastien. Sebastien prepares some iced tea meanwhile Rake is looking intrigued the sphere that Dahlia gave to Kaiser.
-Rake: Interesting item. It can track the mana of the first circle leader,
-Amadeus: Stay away from it!
-Amethyst: I don't know what it is but is dangerous!
-Rake: Okay.
Rake gave the sphere to Kaiser.
-Rake: What is this sphere exactly, Sebastien?
-Sebastien: I have to answer, no? It's a soul stone. Made of soul magic and souls of lesser monsters, also it has mana from nature that makes able the comunication between our Queen and you. What your monsters felt, Obelisk King, was the mana from Dahlia at full power. Any monster would be afraid of that.
-Rake: Why she had to use souls!?
-Sebastien: Any mana tracking device would explode near of your leader. So for a way to track him, we had to use those souls. If we used a player soul that fought against your leader, it would be able to track him quick. But even my Queen has limits. She won't do something so brutal!
-Kaiser: I knew it from the start all that. I know enough well my old boss and your queen.
-Sebastien: Anyone wants some iced tea? I finished preparing it.
-Rake: I want, thanks.
-Kaiser: Okay.
Kaiser senses some enemies that are flying to attack.
-Sebastien: Oh, here we have some unwanted friends. I'll take care of them. As the Phantom Queen butler, I should destroy any unwanted friend.
Sebastien throws several little knifes, they were made of silver because those knifes were silverware of several big houses that he attacked long time ago, and killed several enemies. Only a small boy was alive and tried to land on the dragon but when the boy was about to land Sebastien was already preparing another knife if he had to kill the kid.
-Kid: Stop, please! I only want to deliver a message!
-Sebastien: Be quick, you interrupted the tea time and it is sacred.
-Kid: Okay, sorry. I'm here to ask the mighty Kaiser and the user of the Obelisk souls to forget about your leader and join the forces of the gods. That way you can take down that weird guy that is attacking you. Your leader will lose against such man.
-Kaiser: He dares to say that? If Dahlia was here, the kid would have a breach in his head.
-Sebastien: First he dares to interrupt the tea time, then he dares to insult the man that my Queen admires. I wanted to forgive his attack because he was a kid, but this is an insult greater than my patience!
Sebastien shoots several knifes to the kid and kills him.
-Sebastien: Now, we can continue the tea time. As a good butler, letting this time pass is a fail. I'll make some cookies and other sweets.
-Rake: You have a kitchen stored or what!?
-Sebastien: A good butler must be always ready for any situation.

Meanwhile in Dahlia's City, everyone is finishing the few repairs that the city needed. After doing the repairs, Dahlia went to talk to Dark Ghost to see how many people died at the battle.
-Dahlia: Dark Ghost.
-Dark Ghost: No deads, few injured. I know you enough well to know what you'll do now.
-Dahlia: It is time. I waited too much time. Time to kill Maximus and destroy his guild city.
Dahlia sends a message to Dominus saying: It is time, my friend. If you can, open the gates for me. My monsters shall help your people in the attack. Send by PQ.
Dahlia makes all the army that she's going to use against Order of Light come. 15000 monsters, more than she thought of using when she made the plan with Dominus but she needed a plan B just in case.
-Dahlia: My dear companions! I made you all come for a reason! The humans have attacked us, injured our people and tried to destroy this city full of hope and life! Now it's our turn! Their days of attacking us are over! Everyone get ready, because we are going to war! We must show no mercy! We kill them all! Their lives and their city will be the pay for all our suffering! They call us monsters, but we aren't monsters, we are people that want to live! They want to kill us! Well, at least this queen shall kill a lot of humans before falling! What you say!? We go to war!?
-Army: Yes, our Queen!
-Dahlia: Then forward my attack army! Forward! To the walls of the enemy! To their houses! We shall kill them all! Forward my comrades!
-Army: Yeeees!
The army and Dahlia leave the city leaving behind the guardians an 20000 monsters, of those 15000 were for defending the city. Anyone would think twice before attacking such city, if anyone found it.

Meanwhile the army of Dahlia moves, Celeste and Zeth go with a little squad to see what happened to Drake.
And for bad luck for them, they find Dahlia and her army.
-Zeth: Who are you? Why are you leading an army?
-Dahlia: I'm the Phantom Queen! She who shall kill you, humans! I'm going to exterminate the city of Order of Light!
-Celeste: This freak thinks that she can stop our guild!? We'll destroy her here! Soldiers attack!
The soldiers attack but in matter of seconds 5 Jack-o-Killers kill all the squad. Zeth and Celeste are surprised.
-Celeste: How!?
-Dahlia:(Smiles, but the others can't see it because of her helmet) My monsters are far enough to kill weaklings! Surrender. I'll be nice if you surrender and kill you quick!
-Zeth: Never! BULL RUSH!
Zeth charges against Dahlia but she grabs Zeth by the neck easily.
-Dahlia: You lose. EARTH SPINE.
An earth spine coming from the ground thrusts into the head of Zeth, killing him. Dahlia leaves the dead body in the ground. Celeste is shaking of fear.
-Celeste: Why? Why you attack us?
-Dahlia: You killed my Knight. Think of this as a payback. Even I'll recreate more or less how you killed her!
Dahlia grabs Celeste by the neck and unsheats her sword and thrust it in the heart of Celeste and waits until Celeste bleeds out.
-Dahlia: We keep moving!
-Army: Understood!
The army keeps going to Order of Light City.

Dahlia has started to move! What will happen?