Special target: Target Valentine!

Dahlia is in her office bored playing with a pencil. Sebastien enters.
-Sebastien: Milady, all is fine?
-Dahlia: Not at all...
-Sebastien: What happens?
-Dahlia: I'm worried about Michael. He will have waited a lot. Or maybe not. I don't know what to tell him when I see him again.
-Sebastien: Tell him the truth and what you feel. Nothing more. If he is worthy of your love, he'll understand you.
-Dahlia: You think? My skin is blue here...
-Sebastien: He has cared about something so small sometime?
-Dahlia: No...
-Sebastien: Then he won't care about this.
A crow enter in the office.
-Dahlia: Oh! My crow! Let's see... Lulu taught me a command... Yes! COMMAND: LOOK PAST!
Dahlia enters in the crow's mind and look what it has seen. She sees Michael talking happily with another girl and the girl kisses Michael. Dahlia is crying.
-Sebastien: What has happened?
-Dahlia: Nothing... Nothing at all... Leave me alone. Now.
-Sebastien: Okay.
Sebastien gets out of the office and hears Dahlia crying a lot. He goes to see the Dryads.
-Dark Rose Dryad: What happens, butler?
-Sebastien: I want you to help me. I wanna punish a bad boy.
-Crimson Rose Dryad: Who is that bastard?
-Sebastien: The Wind Knight, Michael. He broke Dahlia's heart. I know that by only hearing her crying.
-Crimson Rose Dryad: So he dared to cheat on our queen!? Sisters, our queen saved us once! Time to pay our debt!
-Holy Rose Dryad: Yes, such cheater must be punished. Breaking our queen's great heart is a sin that he will have to atone for!
-Dark Rose Dryad: I'm with you, even if it's a drag.

The Dryads leave and go to Sovengard. When they're about to enter a boy appears. It's a tall boy with black hair and blue eyes, he uses two great swords and a black armor.
-Crimson Rose Dryad: Stay out of this. This is a big matter.
-Kaiser: I think that Dahlia hasn't order you this.
-Holy Rose Dryad: HOLY THORN BIND!
Kaiser is imprisonated and Crimson Rose Dryad bites him in the neck but falls back quick
-Kaiser: That kiss was quick. Or you only tried to eat me?
-Crimson Rose Dryad: No... Sisters fall back!
-Dark Rose Dryad: Why!?
-Holy RD: Yeah, why?
-Crimson RD: He's a dragon. A pure dragon.
-Holy RD: What!?
-Kaiser: Now if you excuse me, I'll ask you a question. WHERE'S DAHLIA!?
Then Michael appears.
-Michael: You are asking for a dead one. Whoever you are. But I got kissed by a girl and more girls come here to kill me? Something is odd.
-Kaiser: She isn't dead. And as a member of the circle, I must find her.
-Michael: You are one of them... I can't believe it. She can't be alive.
-Kaiser: Then find her and prove yourself wrong!
-Michael: Of course! But before, I have to hunt that girl that kissed me. No girl shall taste my lips again unless if it's Dahlia.
-Crimson RD: So we got it all wrong. Even she...
-Dark RD: And we're about to get burned for that.
Then Lulu appears.
-Lulu: This happens for being stupid enough to not put you a limit. Sorry guys, but you 2 are wrong.
-Kaiser: Then why Blank clone was killed by one of the Phantom Path pinnacle arts?
Michael is clearly surprised.
-Michael: Which dream she used!?
-Lulu: No point in let you talk more, Kaiser. FORBIDDEN ART: DEATH AND LIVE!
Michael feels like dying 20 times and Kaiser too.
-Kaiser: She used... Dream of Absolution... I couldn't see her face.
Michael looks very angry.
-Michael: Tiamant.
-Tiamant: Yes.
-Michael: CURSED MONSTER WRATH: TIAMANT OF THE WILD WINDS!
Michael turns into a half dragon full of glyphs and even in his eyes there are glyphs.
-Michael: I CONTROL THIS AREA! CURSED FORBIDDEN ART: WILD PHANTOM DESTRUCTION TEMPEST!
Michael cuts Lulu in half, but she doesn't die.
-Lulu: COMMAND: EMERGENCY TELEPORT!
Lulu and the dryads dissapear. Michael deactivates his MS and falls and feels like his body will explode.
-Kaiser: And I thought that Blank was powerful. Lulu isn't a joke.
-Michael: Shut up. If Dahlia is alive, why she hasn't talked with us?
-Kaiser: I don't know. But why keeping herself alive? She always was like if any day she died she would be happy of all her life.
-Michael: Her promise... It must be that. She's after Maximus. Waiting for killing him. She promised me that after she defeated him, we could talk. I was about to ask her to marry me.
-Kaiser: So you're him. The guy that Dahlia loves. But this is proof that she's alive.

Then a tall black haired girl appears.
-Michael: You! Come here!
-Kaiser: She's the one that caused this. I'll kill her. LIGHTNING DRAGON'S EMPEROR LIGHT SPEED DASH!
Kaiser goes as fast as Michael's Phantom Move and cuts the girl head.
-Kaiser: Those who dare to break the greatest ally of the circle heart must be punished.
-Michael: Greatest ally?
-Kaiser: Dahlia Stormclaw helped all of us. Even if we went to a sure death, she helped us. And she always helped us. I won't let her people suffer that easily. I know that she would do the same in my place!
-Michael: Hey... Wanna drink?
-Kaiser: Okay. I'm usually busy but I think that a moment for you is worth!
They go to Sovengarde.

Meanwhile in Dahlia's office. Dahlia is very happy and is jumping. The dryads are afraid and Lulu is terrified
-Dahlia: So he still loves me! Yay! After all this!
-Lulu: So happy you are...
-Dahlia: (angry, hits Lulu's head) YOU AND THE DRYADS ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN ME IN A KITCHEN! Now Michael maybe does 2+2 and he finds out! You put our plan in trouble!
-Drayds: Sorry master... But seeing you cry...
-Dahlia: I understand you. But don't do anything like that again!
-Lulu: I will make sure that they can't find you. All this area will be filled with poisonous smoke.
-Dahlia: You saved me.
Dahlia keeps walking happy.

This is NLO Special of Valentine! Dahlia's love issues can end in a war! Watch your heads!
Happy Valentine! (A little late either way.)