Target 4: Target the secret.

The team of Beat, Han, Serah and Shelia reached to the Thor's Ship. It was a big ship with a lot of banners with a red hat drawn. There was a lot of people up there amazed and looking the ship. The ship had around of 500 rooms, 250 of them were used for R&D section, the others hadn't any function, so Han made this separation of the others 250.
50 for crafting armors, potions, weapons, one crafter per room. 5 rooms for kitchens. 45 bathrooms, who would say that Han looked more for having a good bath than eating. 100 rooms for sleeping, 3 person per room. And 50 rooms for mantainance and generators for the ship and all the necessary for using the ship.

-Han: This ship goes nice, and it seems that we didn't need to test them out.
-Beat: Let me say something. I'm against this idea, but it works so I'm not going to say nothing about it.
-Han: Okay. I'll do some research around all we have and maybe I can find Scythus.
-Beat: Okay. But before make a meeting on board. I'll explain how the ship works, to make sure that no one blows us up, at least before I leave.
-Han: Okay.
-Serah: I'll talk too. The most specific things about the system are made by me.
-Han: Okay.

Then Han calls out all the gang.
-Han: To avoid that anyone ends blowing up all the ship, I rather prefer that the ones who started this project explains it, Serah and Beat please talk and try to not make us all sleee...(gets punched by Serah.)
-Serah: The last part wasn't needed.
-Beat: Once in a long time, I agree. Well, we'll start with the most important thing, the mana crystals. I rather reccomend that no one gets near them unless the R&D section. And the R&D should go pretty careful. The crystals are a little unstable. Well, this big junks of mana give energy to all the ship.
-Serah: Well, that's almost true. The propulsers and all that keeps the ship stable work using Sun energy.
-Beat: What the hell? You did good upgrades!
-Serah: Is that we use mana to the offensive systems and the defensive ones.
-Beat: The cannons work with mana and we can use different barriers. Smoke barriers, wind barriers, normal barriers, etc.
-Serah: That's how basically this ship works and what you should not do never is touching the mana crystalls and don't recharge them, or you'll turn crazy. Understood?
-Everyone: Aye!

After that everyone left unless Beat and Han.
-Han: Beat, I found Scythus. I'll give you the place but I don't think that he'll hug you.
-Beat: No problem! I admire him a lot, but he'll surely don't know about me.
-Han: Use Holy Sheep if needed.
-Beat: I. Hate. The. Sheeps. And. The. Damn Goats! All thanks to this one!
-Han: We'll you obtained it because you tried to tame it and you had to kill it. And then you awfully played around with the Soulstone.
-Beat: True. But I hope that he helps more from now on.
-Sheep: That I heard that! I have my feelings...
-Beat: Yeah, like that time that you almost made that Serah killed me copying the voice of Serah and saying things that I won't repeat...
-Sheep: It was a joke!
-Beat: A joke? Almost killing me? Sorry if I don't laugh of it.
-Han: Good one. Well, by what I know, Scythus should be around a place where elves live.(marks in the map an area a little far from Green Leaf village, but not a lot. It was near the Rocky Mountain.) So he's here, if the information isn't wrong.
-Beat: Okay, I'll leave now.
-Han: Okay. You should talk to Shelia. She's your future girlfriend...
-Beat: She deserves more than me. And joke around with that and Serah will make you ice. A lot of people has been frozen by her, and not only for her looks.
-Han: Okay, okay...(laughs)
Then Shelia comes running.
-Shelia: Before you leave! I give you this cookies.(gives a bag full of cookies to Beat) Have a nice trip, and be safe. I want you to come back as soon as you do your job!
-Beat: Thanks. I really apreciate it.
-Shelia: (Blushes) It is no problem. No problem at all.
-Han: Speed up Beat. Serah will see her blushing and will make roasted Beat.
-Beat: Okay.

Beat jumps off the ship and summon his flying bike and go to the location. After reaching a safe place to start walking and that way avoiding troubles, reaches to a small guild hall. Looks around and see a lot of people.
-Beat: “Or they all want to kill Scythus, or we have a leak. Either way I should be prepared to crack all their heads and save Scythus-sama from a sure death"

Then Scythus appears.
-Scythus: You want a free house? You have to earn it. You're only visitors. You'll have to pass a test. You have to survive the attacks of Akko
Beat ignores many people talk but then when he sees everyone moving out of the forest he follows them, and then he sees the deny death from Lily.
-Beat:"Akko... I'm sure that the nick that Han had about her was Hot Fire Fairy. Well, about nicks I'm not the bes one."
The test starts and Beat starts avoiding attack but he didn't cared a lot of the attacks, but one almost hit him in the head.
-Beat: "Oho! That girl deserves a prize. Time to go all out!"
Tries to approach Akko, but he's unable thanks to the bad cooperation. But a guy says that he has a plan, Beat decides to follow it until the part of killing her with the rangers. He will kill her using a throwing dagger. The plan goes perfect but Akko uses a great scale spell that would burn anyone that approached. Beat threw a dagger but got burned.
The test ends.
-Beat: "A miracle happened! I almost died once!"

I arrived the part of the test. Some things will be not exactly as main story, because it's Beat view.