Target 51: Target the samurai.

Han, Dray and their respective teams go to a place a little far from the Phantom Empire city, where Alexius, Minerva, Marielle, Michael and Atlas were waiting with their respective guilds or gang.
It's like a big meeting of captain of several groups.
Bathin sees Razor and goes to welcome him.
-Bathin: Hey Razor! A long time that we don't see!
-Razor: Sorry, but I couldn't come quickly. Being a merc isn't easy!
-Bathin: At least I had it easy with Michael. He's funny.
In the same place, Mercer, Flynn and Dee are talking.
-Mercer: Hey Dee! Long time no see!
-Dee: Hey Mercer! You are still a little pain in the ass for many people?
-Mercer: With Marielle? That's easy!
-Flynn: How close we were from each other, but i don't know nothing from Rake.
Han listens to the last thing Flynn and comes to the group.
-Han: Well, dear friends. Rake is having a bad time right now. His guild is being attacked. And I won't lie this time, Rake has chances to win but are very small.
-Flynn: But then we must help him!
-Han: First, doing this will help him. Knowing of Dahlia, right after getting her body back, she'll go killing the one that is attacking Rake or go to see her old boss to make a sure kill.
-Mercer: Dahlia Stormclaw!? The true one!?
-Han: The same.
-Dee: Yeah. A famous girl... And? We have an army even bigger than Order of Light! She won't have it easy. Well if she's pretty, I know that this two boys won't do nothing!
-Mercer and Flynn: Hey!
-Han: (sighs) You like to make those two angry... This is going to be fun.
Meanwhile, hidden in the woods, Alexius is talking to Lulu.
-Lulu: My job is done and I cannot warn Dahlia of something she already knows. But.... after that time, when you saved me...
-Alexius: That was nothing. I'll take care of this. Beat knows this?
-Lulu: Beat? Obviously! The thing is that he will hide this fact. And surely it'll be dangerous.
-Alexius: Having to protect this place for that reason... I really don't like it.
Lulu leaves and Alexius is thinking a lot of things.

Everyone gathers and Alexius goes to talk to all the guilds.
-Alexius: As surely you know, we are going after a world boss! And she's even stronger than the last one! I know that this is scary, that we don't have reinforcements, and that only the entrance has already more guards than all our army. But we are better than them! Fight until the end! For this world, for everyone! We won't be remembered, but we will do the right thing! KNIGHTS, ATTACK!
-Army: Aye, Aye!
Before everyone gets in position to attack, Demo goes to talk with Minerva. Marielle and Dray are hidden in some bushes.
-Demo: Minerva...
-Minerva: What, Demo?
-Demo: Please, be safe. I don't want that you die. (Nervous) I... I want to keep learning interesting things... and that you are the one that teaches me.
-Minerva: Are you saying what I'm thinking that you're saying?
Marielle and Dray get out of the bushes, Marielle is very happy and Dray is not happy to say the least.
-Marielle: Really!? Our lil sis is getting a boyfriend so cute and shy!? How lucky!
-Dray: Yeah... Totally lucky...
-Minerva: Hey! Why are you spying me!?
-Dray: Marielle's idea. And I was worried about you... I know that Dahlia and you are very close.
-Minerva: About that. I'll take care of her. I must. And Demo, after this we must go out. Get what I'm saying?
-Demo: Really!?
-Dray: I'm having a chat with the guy.

Dray grabs Demo and goes a little far from the girls and everyone else.
-Dray: Demo, no?
-Demo: Yes sir.
-Dray: (Using intimidation) First, don't call me sir. Second, if you make cry my sis or break her heart, not even a god will save you. Got it!?
-Demo: Yes...
-Dray: If you follow this rules, we can be friends. If not, we will be enemies.
-Demo: Okay.
The two leave and everyone gets ready. The main force will be all the Knight groups together but without the main leaders, they'll be managed by the captains of each group. Shelia, Razor, Deltias, Draltos and Serah from Han's group will manage the Bloody Tea Party. Atlas group is a big group of crafters that can't fight properly so they are making traps to make sure that no one interferes following Alexius advice.
The leaders will infiltrate and fight Dahlia to make her stay until the outside is secured and the main force can defeat Dahlia, or at least try. All this plan unless the traps part was done by Han, but the change with Alexius advice made a perfect option for Atlas crafters to avoid fight.

The attack starts but the main force finds a lot of security, more than expected. Dahlia was surprisingly prepared for this. But with all the fight, Han and the others can enter into the tower breaking a part of the wall with some explosives and they entered killing the guards that were in the way. But after entering they found a surprise, Ryu was waiting for them.
-Ryu: Hello, Knights. I'm Ryu, a guardian of the Phantom Queen. If you want to pass through me, you must kill me.
Michael advance and unsheats his spear.
-Michael: I'll take care of this guy. I'll go later. I'll see her again no matter what.
-Alexius: But...!
-Han: I know what are you thinking, Alexius. If there are more, we'll do the same and let others go forward.
-Ryu: Like I'll let you leave! PHANTOM SAMURAI ART: ITTO ONIGIRI!
Ryu quickly moves to attack Alexius but Michael uses Phantom Move to stop the attack with his spear but he's sent flying after receiving the hit. The other Knights go to the next floor.
-Ryu: (Sighs) Dark Ghost is going to be angry. But at least I found a good opponent. What's your name?
-Michael: My name is Michael. The wind Knight. CURSED MONSTER SOUL: TIAMANT OF THE WILD WINDS!
Michael uses at full power his MS and attacks Ryu and sends him flying.
-Ryu: Quite strong but not enough! PHANTOM SAMURAI ART: ITTO TATSUMAKI!
Ryu makes with only one spinning slash a tornado that sent flying Michael to a wall.
-Michael: So we are going to play like that... TIAMANT TWISTED WIND BULLET!
Michael shoots a wind made bullet that hits Ryu but doesn't penetrate, it only sends flying Ryu.
-Michael: Not even legendary bosses were able to resist... Who are you?
Ryu remembers his past. Flasback starts
As a monster, he was a rare boss that had a castle inside a cave. After some player attacks, he was the sole survivor. He was alone for several months, no one to accept him as a companion, no one strong enough to end with his suffering. Ryu was about to kill himself, but then Dahlia appeared and he went to fight against her going all out. But he wasn't able to defeat her. All what Dahlia did was to stop his attacks and hit him without killing him.
-Ryu: Finish me. I don't deserve to life, I failed to my people...
-Dahlia: I won't. You want to find a place filled with others like you? Come with me and become one of my guardians. Protect my city from those who want to kill my people. Work under my orders, Ryu! I'm the Phantom Queen!
Ryu was surprised, a world boss decided to take him as a companion and let him handle the protection of a city. He was crying of happiness.
-Ryu: I accept! I'll follow you, my queen, until hell opens and eats me!
Flashback ends.
Ryu is decided to end this.
-Ryu: I'm Ryu! The guardian of Dahlia Stormclaw! My queen shall live! PHANTOM SAMURAI FINAL ART: ITTO SAMIDARE!
Ryu dissapears and cuts 3 times Michael with so much power that could kill him.
-Michael: FIRST LIFE!
Michael recovers all his life and gets prepared to stop the attack but he's too quick that not even Michael could see him, and Ryu kills him again.
-Michael: SECOND LIFE!
Michael recovers again and gets killed again.
-Michael: THIRD LIFE!
Michael recovers but that's the last time he could do that. After being sure to not see Ryu, he decides to cut all the floor if needed.
-Michael: I... WON'T LOSE! CURSED FORBIDDEN ART: WILD TEMPEST OF HELL!
Michael slashes all as fast as the wind and cuts Ryu just before Ryu killed him, but also cut most of the floor. Luckily the walls are strong enough to avoid the destruction of the entire.
Full of wounds both fall to the ground.
-Ryu: I did my bet. I'm betting my life on this. As a samurai, the best way to die is having a good fight. Thanks, Michael.
-Michael: You killed me a lot.... I must become stronger.
Ryu dies and Michael stays there to rest.

Extra large chapter incoming! Oh wait it already came! Yeah, it was extra large! Think that this chapter and the one before were one at first. I hope you liked and the last part of this story is coming! I hope that you like it and start thinking in which character is your favourite! And comment it in this chapter or the next ones!