Target 19: Target the prodigy.

Blank is fighting a world boss called Phantom Queen. Well we could say that he is trying. Phantom Queen is parrying all the attacks of Blank.
-Phantom Queen: I have seen goblins fight better than you.
-Blank: What are you exactly? I never created you.
-Phantom Queen: You took out most of Lulu creations, well I'm the result of mixing a half made world boss and the soul of a player and her avatar.
-Blank: That woman... She broke like ten rules doing that.
-Phantom Queen: And? I was about to die and she saved me.
-Blank: Death here isn't so bad...
-Phantom Queen: But in real life yes. She saved my real life.
-Blank: Usual from her. But I'll have more fun with you!
-Phantom Queen: This isn't a fun battle, this is a massacre. You can't even touch me. Using a clone isn't the best idea, kid. And right now I'm in bad mood.
-Blank: Yeah? MAGIC SKILL: MAGIC LANCE.
Blank throws a lance made of mana to Phantom Queen but she stops it with her hand and hits Blank face with her other hand.
-Phantom Queen: That's all? I'm not that weak.
-Blank: Who are you? Really, no Boss is so strong.
-Phantom Queen: A Knight can become Queen. And I'll kill you now. PHANTOM PATH: DREAM OF ABSOLUTION.
Phantom Queen dissapears and appears behind Blank and cuts his legs and his arms.
-Blank: Argh! It hurts, it hurts! But it was so fun anyway...
-Phantom Queen: Sebastien, end with him. In a clean way if possible.
-Sebastien: On it.
-Blank: I didn't create you also. Who are you?
-Sebastien: Like my master said one time, I'm only one hell of a butler.

Sebastien takes out two silverplated knifes and throws them to the eyes of Blank and Blank dies and dissapears.
-Sebastien: Humans dissapear so quick, milady?
-Phantom Queen: No. It was a clone. He's a prodigy indeed, but a prodigy can't fight someone that has trained a lot. We go back to our base.
-Sebastien: On it. TELEPORT: DARK GRAVEYARD BIOME.
Sebastien and Phantom Queen dissapear and go to a new biome that is a great withered forest with a lot of graves and in the deepest part there is a great building that has 7 floors and they go inside of it. Inside of the building they find 3 dryads with a skin full of thorns that arewaiting for them. They were the 3 Valentine Event boss that were made by Lulu, the deathly Rose Dryads.
One of them is white, because it's the Holy Rose Dryad, another is red, the Crimson Rose Dryad and the last one was dark, Dark Rose Dryad.
-Holy RD: Hello madame Dahlia.
-Dahlia: You shouldn't call me by that name. In theory I'm dead.
-Red RD: Here we are safe. Schneider and Big Phantom Cat are holding the entrance. Those two will make sure that I'm unable to drink blood for a while.
-Dark RD: So be easy, dear queen. No one will come here so easily. And if someone comes we'll kill all the intruders.
-Dahlia: Okay.
Then a catgirl with military garb comes.
-Schneider: Queen! Lulu is here!
-Dahlia: Lulu-san is here!?
-Schneider: Yes! I wanted to play with her but she didn't attack...
-Dahlia: She knows your power. I told her. She won't try to kill you.
-Schneider: I wanted to test my paradox power against her! That's not fair!
-Dahlia: Well, I won't tell no one more your power. "Paradox cat" Schneider. I must go.
-Schneider: Auf Wiedersehen, Kapitän Dahlia!
-Dahlia: Ahhh. Let's hope that no one is spying here. It would mean trouble...

Dahlia leaves and goes to her office in the last floor of the dungeon and changes her armor for a more casual clothes like a white shirt,blue trousers and black sneakers. Dahlia skin now is blue.
In her office she sees a tall woman with long black hair and black eyes that wore a magician armor and had a golden staff. She is Lulu, the dev that saved Dahlia and the mother of Aigle.
-Dahlia: Lulu-san! Why are you here!? My body is repaired!?
-Lulu: No, but I need you to keep yourself alive one month. One month and all is over.
-Dahlia: Finally! I'll be able to see again Michael!
-Lulu: Your family said that you are dead and Beat trusted them. I don't think that seeing you alive will be the best.
-Dahlia: After recovering my body, I'll mop the floor with Maximus! That old geezer, liar and cheater! 5 vs 1 isn't a good idea. And with my power I'll kill them all!
-Lulu: You know that the strongest player in all game is a girl called Aurora?
-Dahlia: I doubt that. Alexius with his Monster soul is the most powerful after the circle, that chick needs to meet those guys. But when that incident happened, the robbery that almost killed me. If weren't because you broke the sealing sword and made possible my return even in this form, I would be dead. But they haven't said nothing, no?
-Lulu: I put a fake sealing sword. You know trick the enemy. And Maximus is smart sometimes, but I outsmart him. But I'm asking why you accepted to try this stunt.
-Dahlia: I accepted because I have a promise to fulfill. And I'll fulfill it. I promised to my people that I would win the duel against Maximus, and I'll win the rematch.
-Lulu: But no one would care about that if you died.
-Dahlia: BUT DEATH ISN'T AN APOLOGY! They have cried a lot for me. Death is never an apology for making them cry that much.
-Lulu: This is why I rescued you. Your unbreakable soul.
-Dahlia: Thanks. And your daughter? How is she doing?
-Lulu: I found out that she plays NLO. She's with Alexius.
-Dahlia: What!?
-Lulu: Yep. She's a captain of Knight Oath. And she is as pretty as me...
-Dahlia: She'll have a boyfriend in no time...
-Lulu: Ahaha! She'll find me first! I must leave.
-Dahlia: I have to talk with all my guardians. See you!
-Lulu: Bye! TELEPORT: BLANK HOUSE!

Lulu dissapears and Dahlia calls all her guardians. The Dryads, Schneider, a giant cat with a lot of bandages(Big Phantom Cat), a red haired samurai that uses a leather armor(Phantom Samurai Ryu), a bald giant that uses a giant plate armor (Phantom Titan Dreyfus), a dragon made of skeletons and an humanoid for similar to Dahlia but is totally black like of it wa made of shadows(Dark Ghost).
-Dahlia: I called you all for a reason. We have to resist one month more! And then we will have finished our job and we will do the attack against Order of Light!
-Guardians: We will follow you until our death!

Dahlia is alive! Who would have thought that? For now I'll do a stop. I'll do valentine's special for this week(twice, one for each book!).
I hope that you like this. If you wanna some explanation more, ask and I'll answer in a author notes chapter.