Chapter 24

Clarke

Getting back to my house we rush inside and get our evening started. Together we clear a spot on the floor of my bedroom and place my two beanbag chairs down there. Thinking of a fun idea I quickly rush out of the room knowing I left a confused Bellamy sitting there alone.

I run back in with my tripod and camera and a smirk on my face. And for once this time Bellamy is the one who is curious of why the other person has that sly smile on their face. Sitting down beside him I stop him before he can ask me a question. "Hush. No. I will tell you." I say this time now having a normal smile on my face. A few moments later I realized that I had placed my forefinger over his lips.

I pull away and turn hiding the growing blush on my cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye I see he is just sitting there looking dazed and confused. "Okay. Let me explain." I say quickly, attempting to change the very awkward subject. "So you know how on youtube you see all the finniest people film themselves doing anything stupid or funny and people love them?" I ask with a curious look on my face.

"Yeah. Why?" He asks cautiously.

My smirk returns to my face slowly. Feeling as if i am Chesshire the Cat from Alice and Wonderland. "Well, I have always wanted to do that and I was thinking that we can do that tonight with our little challenge?!?" I might sound weird but it is true I would love to do a video like this. But, I mean who better to do it with than him!?

He sits there silently. Thinking about something. For a moment, a quick second a thought rushed across my mind. What if he is thinking about what I did earlier when I put my finger to his lips to quiet him. No, it can't be. He is probably just thinking of how dumb I am.

He smiles and turns towards me and says "Let's do it."

I smile back and set up the camera. Looking over at him I give him a questioning look. "What should we call ourselves?"

He think for a moment and then replies "I don't know. Why don't we film the video then we can figure it out later after we edit it and everything?"

"Okay!" I reply I am so excited to do this now, even more that he is too.

We find a place in my room that we think would look good for the background of the video and get to work. He grabs the necessary utensils that will be needed to eat the food we have bought each other, while I get paper towels and set towels on the floor surrounding us making it easier to clean up just in case one of us has an accident.

He comes back and we both sit on our beanbags facing each other and the camera is rolling. Without even planning it he opens the video with an intro of us and what we would be doing. He seems so natural at this and seems to love it. For me when he introduces me it makes me sound big and intimidating but instead I am shy when it comes to being on the camera.

I quickly run out of frame to get a blindfold because we decided to up the game a little bit to be more entertaining for anyone, if anyone who watches this and ourselves as well.

After introducing ourselves we put the blindfold on Bellamy deciding without his permission that he will be going first. In the end Bellamy ended up eating a chocolate bar, seaweed chips, popcorn, and well not really eating butting spitting out some good ole' baby food. His reaction was so hilarius that I almost peed myself. At the end when I told him that I fed him baby food his exact words were "Clarke Griffin. Oh you are soooo going to get it!" He yelled and chased me around the room. But, after I ran out he took a second but then I realized we was grabbing the camera to film whatever he was going to do to me. Somehow this makes me happy. I wish this moment could play on forever!

Hey guys! Hoped you liked it. More in a few but I needed your opinions first before I can publish the next part! So comment below please what you think their channel should be called?!?! Would love the feedback! Thank you and love you all! Thank you so much for 45K! And I'm sorry for the video but I wanted a newer season 3 moment so yeahhhhh. Also comment about what you think about season 3 so far!!!

With love, J