Chapter 22

We are walking out to Bellamy's car when I realize I left my math book in my locker. Knowing I need it for homework over break I rush back inside the school and run up the flights of stairs, not wanting to waste any time of our first night on winter break. I quickly get to my locker, and once I reach it I do my combination real quick and open it. 

All I have in there is my mathbook and a piece of paper. Making me curious I pick it up and un-crumple it. Realizing it is nothing important I close my locker and throw it away as I run back down to Bell's truck. Going out the front doors I look to see where he is parked. Almost everyone is gone, except for people doing sports and the teachers. I see his truck and casually walk over trying to not give him any more excuses to laugh at me.

Lately, I have been feeling nervous around him. I really don't know what it is but, I mean I felt nervous around O at first. But, this nervousness is different. It is a good nervous. I reach the car and he is on his phone. I quietly knock on the door. He reaches across the seat and unlocks my door and opens it for me. I smile at him and buckle up. Realizing we are not going anywhere I hop on my phone opening up twitter and snapchat. Seeing that I haven't updated my snapchat story in a while I take a quick picture of bellamy without him noticing. And for a second I just sit there staring at it and somehow it makes me so happy inside. I find myself smiling.

I must have looked like an idiot just sitting there because Bell looks over at me with a weird face. I turn of my phone before he can realize that I was looking at a picture of him. he goes back to litening to his conversation. For most of it he was just making noises like "Umhmm." and "Ahh." But, he finally says something. "Okay thank you very much. I will be speaking to you later." He hangs up and looks over at me and takes off his serious face and puts on the usual smirk. "Ready?"

I answer with a smirk of my own. "Yeah." So Bellamy pulls out of the parking spot and we derive and stop on the way home to get snacks at the grocery store. While in there we run into Monty and Jasper. We end up inviting them over tonight too. Telling them to bring movies and food. As we are walking in our seperate directions Jasper pulls Bellamy aside. I realize as he does that Bellamy would have thrown him to the ground a few months ago if he did that. But, this time Bellamy let him do it. They whisper and look back at me. I pretend not to notice wondering what they are talking about but, realize I'll get it out of one of them sooner or later. Bellamy comes back to me and is looking straight ahead with a goofy grin on his face. "What?!" I ask with a laugh.

He looks down at me and smile. He doesn't smirk, he smiles and says "Nothing."