Chapter 6

Clarke     

Once me and Bellamy figured out the final plan I went to the bathroom real quick to help make my part of the plan seem realistic. I have to admit I though Bellamy was going to have me be his pretend girlfriend and to admit it, it would not have been that bad. He is good looking and seems nice, well once you get to know him.

Clarke.... You can't start to like him. Plus it is your first day of school! I quickly get to bathroom and apply some eye make-up. I go over the plan in my head....again. I will go up to Spacewalker act confused and get him to help me then Bellamy can get to his class and then me and Finn never talk again.Ever.

I quickly come out of the bathroom and look around. I find the person I was looking for. Bellamy. I see him and meet his eyes. He nods and I slightly bow my head back. Mouthing to him 'You so owe me!' I say while pointing at him.

He looks confused for a second and then seems to get it. He mouths back. 'I know I know. Just do me this favor then we will figure it out.  He says while putting his hands up defensively and I glare at him. Then he nods and I go off to find Spacewalker.

I don't know what to expect from him. Total jerk? Idiot? Weirdo who is obsessed with something scary? I finally spot him and head over.

Bellamy

I had just told her what to do and I watched her head off to the bathroom. Now that I am alone I can think for a second.It would not have been that bad if she would have been my pretend girlfriend. But who knows what Kane would have done if he found out I had a girlfriend. Even a fake one.

I see Clarke emerge from the bathroom looking more loaded up on make-up. I think to myself. I think she is beautiful without all that make-up on personally.

I look over to Clarke and see that she is already looking my way. I now my head every so slightly and she nods back. Then she turns away and seems to take a breath and then walks over to spacewalker.

~Flashback~

1 year ago

Its my first day of my junior year and I am ready to get out of this place. High school sucks but at least me and Octavia are in the same school so I can keep an eye on her.

I am in the school looking around and and I see none of my friends just Octavia and her nerdy friends.

I look at her and she gives me a pleading look to not ruin her life with my over protective big brotherness. But I can't help it I can't stand seeing her get hurt. Again.

Our foster dad treats us terrible and our real parents, well that's another story. Our foster dad is Marcus Kane. He is an ex marine and very hardcore. He is a drunk and is never home, always out gambling. But recently he has been staying home more often and trying to keep me and Octavia away from people. I look and see someone. A guy smiling at me and I look and give the eve slightest smile back.  I didn't realize at that time I had just started something that would start a chain of events causing my life to change for forever.

~End of flashback~

I walk over to the edge of the room and watch Clarke look at Spacewalker nervously, then again I didn't tell her why she was doing this. But wait why is she helping me when she doesn't know the reason? Maybe because I told her I would tell her the story? I have no idea? I just hope I don't regret this.