Chapter 2

Up above is Clarke's new car! Anyways here is a new part. Writing this in Costco so yeah here we go.

Chapter 2

Clarke

As I am driving in my new Jeep Wrangler I suddenly get this weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know what it is, but then I remember that feeling. Scared, alone, tired.

I'm feeling the same way after my dad died. He was my best friend and the one person I could talk to. I mean yes, I had my mom but she was always working and uptight. My dad knew how to have fun and pull pranks on people.

That was our favorite thing to do with each other. Always laughing and having a good time. No I have no one to do that with.

Suddenly I come out of my trance because I feel a big thunk out if no where. I suddenly jump out of the car and see that my hood has steam coming out of it. I notice that I am out in the middle of practically no where and I cannot be the kid who is late on the first day.

Then far away I see something coming. I see someone coming. As they get closer I see it is a boy and he is in Pick-up truck. Then he slowly pulls off to the side of the road and shuts off his engine.

He gets out of the car and he looks so....so. I don't even know what to call him. He has dark wavy brown hair that hangs right about his eyes. Oh his eyes a deep chocolate brown with his brown freckles. He is so handsome.

By the way he walks I can tell he is a football player. They all have this little strut because they think they can pull it off. At least that was for my old school. But this us new. This is Ark high. And I will make sure I don't make myself look like an idiot.

"Hey, you alright?" He asks in his deep toned voice. It was very mesmerizing.

"Um..." I say while scratching the back of my head with one hand. Then I see the car door open up in the other side.

"Bell! Is everything good out there?"

He turns and looks at the girl. He seems to be glaring at her because of something. Maybe the nick name. Who knows? "Uh, yeah O." Why don't you call your nerdy friend with the goggles to get his butt over here now!"

She is out of the car now looking the boy in the eye, or at least she is on her tippy toes and trying to get eye level. "His name is Jasper." She says defensively.

He puts his hands up in defense. "Woah there okay okay sorry I don't remember his name. Jeez."

The girl "O" as the boy called her gets on her phone and has a quick conversation with the boy named Jasper.

The boy who is freakishly handsome looks back to me and gives me a pittied look. "Um, sorry about that. She is very defensive as you could probably tell." He says while on his phone. How rude. "I'm Bellamy."

He seems to be waiting for my answer. Man, what a jerk he didn't even ask and he is expecting my name. Ugh. Great. "Clarke."

He scoffs, "Well nice to meet you....." He looks at me and starts snapping his fingers.

"Clarke." I say as I release a sigh. Thinking to myself I say 'Why did he have to help me.'

"Right." He says now nodding his head. "Well my sisters nerdy friend is on the way so he can help you figure it out."

Silently I think to myself. 'Why did the day I need help the biggest jerk on the planet come to my rescue.' Ugh I say out loud.