Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Bellamy

She stood tall like a leader. And she was beautiful. Her hair was glowing in the sun and her bright blue fierce eyes.

Now I feel bad I almost didn't stop, because if I wouldn't have stopped, I would not have met her.

I walk over to her and ask "Hey, you alright?"

She seems to be staring at me for some weird reason so I look at her and she stops now. "Um..." Then she scratches the back of her head.

Then I hear O getting out of the truck. "Bell! Is everything good out there?" I scrunch up at the name 'Bell'. I don't like her calling me that in front of anyone, let alone a girl, especially a really pretty one.

"Uh, yeah O" I pause then take a breath. "Why don't you call your nerdy friend with the goggles to get his butt over here now!" I yell at her.

Now she hops out of the truck and slams the door shut, then comes up to me and attempts to go eye to eye with me. Then in a scary tone says "His name is Jasper." She practically growls it.

I put my hands up in defense, but thinking to myself I say 'This girl must be thinking I am so not the person she would date.' Then I say to O, "Woah there okay okay sorry I don't remember his name. Jeez."

Then Octavia hops on her phone and calls 'Jasper'.

I look back to the mystery girl and say "Um, sorry about that. She is very defensive as you could probably tell." I say this as i am looking at a blank screen on my phone. I didn't want to be the creepy dude who like stalks the new pretty girl on her first day, so I decide then and there I will put on an act around her.

I look at her and say "I'm Bellamy." I wait for her to answer, not even bothering to ask. Man, I hope this works in the long run.

"Clarke."

I scoff trying to convince her even more. "Well nice to meet you...." I really remember her name because who on earth would forget a name that goes to that face. So I start snapping my fingers.

She sighs. "Clarke."

"Right." I say nodding my head. "Well my sisters nerdy friend is on the way so he can help you figure it out."

She nods then tries avoiding eye contact with me. I just hope I made the right decision to be the bad boy, well I guess we will see soon enough.

Well here is a little preview i will upload more here in a little bit! Anyways, I don't want to set my clocks back an hour! NOO! Haha okay comment below!

With Love, J.