Chapter 10

Up above is Bob Morley "Bellamy" Being silly and trying on Marie Avergeropoulos hairdo! Haha love that cast! Enjoy!

Clarke POV

"So what do you want to know?" I say while half smiling half just normal. This situation is so awkward so now it is even weirder. I feel like I am a teacher surrounded by students. But high schoolers.

This is how lunch went on for about another half an hour. After this I have Art so it's a good class.

I quickly rush to the class, because I am out of the talking mood now and just want to do my Art. I love every type of Art. Just plain drawing is my personal favorite. I walk into the class and take a seat.

I see Octavia looking between me and someone else. When I raise my head I see the person she is also looking at. Bellamy. It's not like me and him are like "Best friends forever and ever and ever and ever for all eternity." We just had a good way to start the school year.

The truth is why I am keeping my distance is because I don't want to mess up our friendship and take something too far. I have 2 seats open near me. One on my left and the other on my right. I hear people's stuff slam down onto the tables. Causing me to mess up on my art.

It was a meadow showing the moon through the canopy of tree's. Now there is a giant line through it. I snap my head to the direction the slamming came from and give someone a pretty dirty look. I finally realize who it is. Finn. I look around the classroom and see if Bellamy is watching. He us talking with some friends of his and laughing. Like me and him did in our early classes. Of course he is not going to be my friend I just wish he was here to help. Spacewalker likes me I think. The way he was looking at me when me and Bellamy were having a good time.

Now I really want to know what happened between him and Bellamy.

Bellamy

As I walk into Art class with Octavia I see Clarke drawing something. It looks amazing. I wish I could do that it is so beautiful. I see her look up and see me and just put her head right back down. What happened to the people we were in first hour? Me sitting on the opposite side of the room of her.

Just as I am about to get up and move to the spot next to her I see Spacewalker come in and ruin everything. He always ruins everything. I hate him. I hope they don't have a thing going on. But, by the death stare she is giving him, I guess not. I feel a smug smile coming onto my face and I turn and face the teacher.

The teacher is new here to Ark High and her name is Ms. Smith. She looks really nice, she has to be only in her 30's. She is probably going to be a very big pushover. Hmmm. So I quickly sneak a peak at Clarke and then quickly start on a new project.

~Flashback~

10 years ago.

"Bellamy!"

"What?" I say as I holler down the stairs to my little sister Octavia.

"Someone is here to see you!"

I roll my eyes at that. Who would want to see me an 8 year old boy? "Ugh. Coming!"

~End Of Flashback~

Clarke

I hear the bell ring for the end of art and just get up and leave. I am walking out the door when all of a sudden I hear someone shouting my name. They have a deep voice and I turn around to see a blur of Brown hair and Deep brown eyes. Bellamy.

"Clarke!"

"Clarke!"

I finally stop and don't turn around. Everyone is pushing past me and I hear everyone's comments at me stopping. I attempt to ignore them but it is kind of hard.

I hear someone come up behind me and then look at me with that once in a lifetime smirk. "Hey princess! Why didn't you wait for your best friend?" He asks in the most sarcastic way possible.

I roll my eyes and then flip my head towards him and give home my best angry face. "Hmmm. Let's see. I just met you. We are not best friends and I didn't think you liked me being around so I just um.." He is listening intently. He has his normal smirk relaxed into a plan straight face.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Nothing. I just feel like this isn't about me?" He pauses then grabs my arm so we can get to class on time. He continues now that we are walking. "I feel as if art is a class you just want to enjoy and seeing you drawing."

He saw me drawing. Did he see the picture? Did he see Finn mess me up and me get mad?

"I just thought I would leave you alone for a period." Its actually a really sweet reason so now I am trying to hold back a smile.

He looks at me and notices me trying to hold it back. "Come on princess. Show me a little smile." At this he makes a really funny face again. Even funnier than thus morning in English. At this I have to laugh.

We finally get to drama right before the tardy bell rings.