Chapter 37 - "What's mine is mine."

Start from the beginning

"I like yours too."

He frowned and quickly rolled out of the bed, disappearing into the bathroom.

"Damn, I haven't noticed them until now." I heard his voice echoing in the other room.

"What's mine is mine."

He turned off the lights in the bathroom, crawled over the snacks and pinned me down against the bed, straddling my thighs. For a second there I thought the towel would slid off, but it was tightly wrapped around my chest.

"I don't allow girls to mark me like this." He told me, squeezing my wrists a bit. "But darling you are the only exception."

I shut my eyes, holding back a laugh.

"I can't believe you just quoted Paramore. You do suck at expressing your feelings with own words, did you know that?"

"That's because my own words suck. You know, when you try your best but you don't succeed." He grinned and leaned down to kiss my neck.

"Oh my god, you're so corny." I laughed and pushed him off of me.

He rolled over to his side of the bed, dipping his finger into the nutella jar.

"And horny." He smirked, putting his chocolate filled finger between his lips. "But I'll try to contain myself until tonight."

"What are you looking for?"

He froze in his steps and turned around to me.

"My car keys." He said, slapping his thighs to see if they were in his pockets.

"Why?" I frowned, looking back at my phone screen.

"Louis called. We need to meet him a few blocks from here to get the alcohol. He said it's too risky for him to crash a hotel with a bag of liquor."

"What do you mean "we"? You can go by yourself and I'll just stay here." I smirked without looking at him. Then I got the empty coke bottle in my head. "Ouch!"

"Get your ass down to the lobby. It's your birthday so I'm in charge over you today."

I frowned and crawled up from the bed.

"That doesn't make any sense at all."

"Well, when do I make sense?" He said as I walked up to him. Then his eyes fell on the nightstand and he pushed me back to the bed.

I got the keys from the nightstand and caught my jacket he threw towards me.

We got out of the car a couple of minutes later and I looked at the building in front of me.

"Does Louis live by himself?" I asked and followed him towards the entrance.

"Yeah." Niall said. "But his flat is like a school. You can come and go as you want, sleep for a few hours and then leave again."

"You mean it's like your school." I said as we walked up the stairs.

"Exactly." He smirked.

A minute later the door to the flat opened and the brown haired guy stood in front of us.

"Hey, come on in!" He happily said, pushing the door open a bit more for us to step inside. "A little bird told me it's your birthday today." Louis said, looking at me.

"Does the little bird have a name?"

He glanced at Niall, before smiling so big to me that his eyes wrinkled.