Chapter 37 - "What's mine is mine."

Start from the beginning

When we got back to our room I asked him what we were going to do today.

"I feel bad for stealing you away from your family the entire weekend, so I'm gonna drive us back to your place. I quote your mom; "come over for some tea". Then we're going to play laser tag, eat something, buy snacks and maybe..." He pulled me towards him. "Take a bubble bath together. I mean we've seen each other naked now."

I blushed and looked away. He chuckled a bit and kissed the top of my head.

"We've been together for three months, and you're still blushing when I'm around."

"Lucky you I'm not on my period then." I said and looked up at him.

"I would probably fuck you anyway." He grinned, pressing our bodies together. "Now go change, you look hideous."

I shoved him away, making him laugh.

"I hate you." I muttered and went over to the closet.

I heard him throw himself on the bed.

"No, you don't. You're going to love me even more after today."

A couple of hours later we were lying on the bed, fresh out of the bathtub. I still had a towel wrapped around my body; meanwhile he was wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. He had bought a jar of nutella, a bag of crisps, strawberries, watermelon and a big bottle of coke.

"This is how our evening will look like, isn't it?" I asked, dipping another strawberry into the nutella.

He took a sip on the coke before answering.

"Not really. I asked Louis to come by the hotel with some liquor and a film, since he's good at picking films. Then we'll get drunk together, just the two of us, watch the film but we'll probably end up naked between the sheets." He smirked and reached for the crisps.

"So having sex will be our thing from now on?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows a bit.

"You enjoyed it quite a lot last night, so don't try and tell me you don't want it to be a regular thing for us." He continued smirking.

"I just don't want us to lose each other. We were fine before last night even happened."

He leaned closer to me, pressing a salty kiss to my lips.

"Don't worry babe, we won't lose what we had. Having sex is just a bonus to our relationship."

Then he took a bite on the strawberry I held in my hand. I glared at him, but he just grinned back.

We were quiet for a few minutes, before I decided to ask him something.

"Out of all the girls you've been with, how many of them were virgins?"

"You really want me to answer that? I don't want you to get all jealous and haunt them down or something."

I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm not like that. And yes, I want an answer."

He started counting on his fingers and I got a weird feeling in my stomach.

He's been with so many girls oh god

Okay Olivia stop thinking about that or you'll go crazy

"Around seven." He eventually said. "And I'm not going to tell you who was best because both of us know the answer to that one."

I blushed and looked away.

"I like you hickeys by the way. I did a good job last night."

I looked at him, seeing him smirking again. I placed my hand over my neck to cover them, but then my eyes trailed down to his neck and a smirk appeared on my lips as well.