Day 4: Letter to my sibling.

Words cannot describe how you have altered my life in so many ways.  Without you, I don't know where I'd be right now.  And that thought terrifies me.

You have been my inspiration for years, and I have loved watching you grow up, even though you're older than me.  You're the best big sister in the whole world, and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

You are the most spiritual, inspirational, down-to-earth, beautiful young woman I know.  I'm excited for you to finally go to college, but it's gonna be tough for me to be alone so much.  I'm not gonna miss you for the first few weeks, I'll be honest with you there.  But after that, it's gonna get rough.  You're gonna get late-night phone calls from me and pick up the phone to hear uncontrollable sobbing and, "Haylee, come back to me, I miss you."

Okay, maybe not, but you get my point.

I love you more than life itself.  Every time life got tough for me, you were always there just to talk to me, and that was all I needed.  You never condemned me for stupid stuff that I did, you just talked me through it, and that means so much to me.  You always seem to have the answers for everything, so that is why you are, and always will be, the first person I think of when I can't answer a life question on my own.

I love how you are so religious.  It really has made me want to be more like you, because when you figured out that the Gospel was what made you happy, you took it to heart.  Now, you're happier than I've ever seen you be, and because of that, I began striving to be like you.  Now, I believe that I've finally hit that point.  And it's all because of you.

Thank you.

I love you so friggin much,

Tanner