Ch.1 - Wake Up

[A/N- I like this song and I just thought it went well with the title ;) The chorus is the best part of this remix.]

I wake up to my curtains being pulled open and the sun shining on my tired eyes, forcing me to squint.

My maid kept on nagging me until I pulled myself out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I braided my hair and brushed my teeth while my maid tells me my daily schedule.

Maid: "After school today we will be taking you to the mall so that you could...."

I tuned out the maids voice as I looked at myself in the mirror. How come my life is controlled by others? They tell me what to do, what to wear, they even get to pick my spouse for me which I am not excited for. I wish I could be a normal teen doing normal teen things.

Maid: "Did you catch all of that Y/N?"
Y/N: "What.. oh um yes?

I bit my bottom lip hoping that she wouldn't catch my lie. I turned to look at my maid and she had the look on her face of 'I know that you're lying'

Maid: "I know what you're thinking about, you can't hide anything from me young lady. Now I know your life is different from other people your age but you just have to except it.

I sigh as I walked out of my bathroom and down the stairs heading for the dining room to eat breakfast with my parents.

I sat down with a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon with a tall glass of orange juice in front of me. Boy did it smell delicious. I picked up my fork and stared at my reflection in it. I looked up at my mother and father. Dad had his paper work out in front of him and mom was to busy on the phone talking about the upcoming party my family is hosting.

Y/N: "Good morning mom, dad!"

They didn't acknowledge me, of course. I scarfed down my food as fast as I could and gulped down my orange juice. I wanted to get to school. Not saying that I like school it's just my friends there actually appreciate my presence.

You would expect me to be going to a fancy expensive private school but I actually just go to a random public school. It was a choice I was allowed to make myself. Being there with other teenagers makes me forget about my stupid controlled life now.

I put my converses on and grabbed my bag. Walking out the door I didn't bother saying goodbye to my parents because I know they wouldn't have heard me.

Our butler opened the car door for me and I hopped in. My butlers name is Steven but I like to call him Steve. He's really nice, Steve has been working as a butler for my family ever since I was born. Same with our maid, Renee.
(A/N: Sebby.... Is that you??)
They both have cared for me and raised me since my parents were to busy to do all of that. Go figure.

Arriving at school I could already see my group of friends waiting for me outside. I waved goodbye to Steve and walked up to my fellow associates.

Sasha: "YYYY/NNNN"
Sasha jumped on me giving me a big tight hug until I couldn't breathe. Connie had to pry her off of me because she wouldn't let go.

Y/N: "Hey guys, what's new?"

Jean: "Eh nothing much, I mean Eren is still an idiot."

Eren: "OH YEAH HORSE FACE? *holds up his fist* YOU WANNA FIGHT?"

Some girl with black hair and a red scarf steps in between the both of them to break them up, I always see this girl around Eren but she mostly hangs out with Levi's group.
I giggled at how immature they both acted and turned my attention towards my other friends.

I see Annie and Armin holding hands.

Y/N: *Leans over to Marco* So are these two like a thing now?"

Marco: *giggles* "Yeah they are... Finally."

Armin: "Guys I heard that Mr.Pixis is giving a big partner project out."

Annie: "We can't pick our partners either."

Y/N: "Aw man, that sucks."

The bell rings and we all headed for our first period classes.