/Thirteen/

I get my graduation shxt in less than a week, I'm not ready.

Not edited.

______

ZaynMalik: yeah but my 🍑. :)

Harry_Styles: bro, come on

ZaynMalik: 😘 :*

Harry_Styles: fuck u and him

ZaynMalik: well, duh, that's the idea

Harry_Styles: well since he's so easy:)) we'll see about that

ZaynMalik: sure

Louis scrambled to install Twitter again, and sure enough numerous dms from Harry. Louis laughed loudly into his hand. "Why are you fucking laughing?" Zayn demanded.

"Its funny, don't you think it's funny?" Louis asks.

"Okay sort of," Zayn agrees.

"oHM AH WHKWSHJKXLWJW," Louis screams.

"What? Fuck!" Zayn yells.

"Harry wants to follow me again , even though he blocked me, what does this mean?" Louis questioned.

Zayn rolled his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose and took a couple of deep breaths. "It means he's a thirsty little fuck, for fxcks sake play hard to get at least just a little ?"

"Its been too long Z, me bum is too tight," Louis sticks his tongue he out. Zayn makes a gagging like noise and mimics throwing up.

Harry_Styles: hey shithead

Louis_Tomlinson: so romantic

Harry_Styles: who's Zayn dating?

Louis_Tomlinson: why do u care . Creeeeepyyyyy

Harry_Styles: ugh you're useless

Louis_Tomlinson: yeah but I'm available :)

Harry_Styles: I'm not into tasteless asses

Louis_Tomlinson: u wish u knew what my ass tastes like

Harry_Styles: no, no I do not actually .

Louis_Tomlinson: it's funny, u say ur not into a lot of things but really u are.

Harry_Styles: wtf???

Louis_Tomlinson: :) bye sweety

Harry doesn't dm either of them, and Louis thinks that's the end of that. Until, free period the following Monday, and Harry corners him in the boys restroom.

Louis is honestly just skipping free period, he was supposed to meet up with Zayn but he just had to finish an exam. he's sitting at the counter by the sinks,cross legged, with his feet dangling , when the door to the bathroom slams open.

He doesn't pay much attention to it until the heavy footsteps seize. The phone in his hands and yanked from them. Louis looks up surprised, and into the green eyes of Harry Styles. Harry looks at his phone curiously. Louis' background (him and Zayn) staring at Harry. Harry goes to contacts, Louis' heart freezes as realization of what Harry's trying to do hits him.

"Give it back," Louis exclaims, he stands up only to be pushed to the ground. Harry is idly looking through his contacts, only , of course to find nothing. Harry glanced down at Louis who is glaring at him. Then or course, just then a notification from Cameron Dallas' tweet lights up.

Louis doesn't remember if it's from his personal or the other. He only knows both follow the same people- he had to make the account realistic. Harry gets the face of someone discovering a new secret. His finger lingers on the Twitter app. So Louis does what he thinks will help, he drops to his knees and places his hands on the front of Harry's jeans. Harry is taken aback, he looks down at Louis. "Give me my phone," Louis pleads.

"What the fxck?" Harry yells, he pushes Louis away.

Louis jumps up and grabs the phone. Harry grabs his wrsists and pins them up above his head, eyes narrowing down in suspicion. "What are you hiding?'' He asks.

And Louis thinks he could sink into the ground, he has to find an exit quickly. His mind is hazy by the way Harry is glaring at him and how their bodies are too close. So, Louis does what he thinks is a brilliant plan.

He moans, loud and clear. His hips rising to meet Harry's. Harry backs away in shock, confusion and something else flickering across his face. Louis fake whimpers, hands falling back to the front of Harry's jeans. Harry scoffs, gives Louis back his phone and pushes him away, "Slut," he mutters.

"Yeah, I guess I am," Louis admits, placing his phone back into his back pocket quickly. "But at least I know better than-" and Louis caught himself in time.

"Than what?" Harry asks. Louis shakes his head. Harry tilts his head to the side. "God, you're never going to give up? What part of I'll never want your stinky ass won't you get?" Harry spat.

Louis flinched, but he was at loss for words. "I didn't want you then, I don't want you now, and I will never want you get that through your tiny brain, if you even have one,"

"Fuck you," Louis muttered. He walked away, guilt about playing Harry disappearing from him.

He sleeps through the last class and waits for Zayn at his car. "What?" Zayn asked.

"I want to fucking ruin Harry, I want to make him suffer, I want that lowlife frog ass piece of shit to suffer," Louis states darkly.

"Damn." Zayn's eyebrows rose. "Really?"

"I mean it, and I'm not gonna be sorry,"

"Alright, what happens now?"

"Photos, screenshots, and a lot of begging on Harry's part."

___

Up until now Louis has been joking around about being with Harry, but now Harry sort of pushed it.  And now...we see where this goes.