/Seventeen/

quite a few people have asked me to update, so here you go.

100+ votes for next update, 30+ comments, love youuuu.

____

The following Monday...

___

"I don't mean to cause anything but, Harry won't stop looking at you," Zayn muttered as he set his tray beside Louis.

Louis glanced behind him, and sure enough his blue eyes met Harry's brooding green ones. Louis shrugged and turned back to Zayn. "And?" He picked at his pasta, and chewed slowly.

"Yeah, but, it's odd. He won't stop staring at you. Heard from him at all?" Zayn asked.

Again Louis shrugged, "I deleted Twitter."

"Why didn't you just block him?" Zayn inquired.

"Damn Zayn, why are you asking so many questions? Leave it alone!" Louis snapped. He stood up, leaving Zayn alone at the cafeteria table.

He decided to take a breath outside, technically they weren't allowed out of the school during lunch but he didn't care. He hastily walked down a couple of hallways and out a side exit door.

He looked out at the rare sunny day, and sighed. He made his way to the side of the building and sat down. He leaned his head back against the brick wall. Bringing his knees to him, he set his head down on them.

"Hey,"

Don't look up.

"I said hey," the rough voice said louder.

Louis didn't look up. The voice groaned, and then a moment later the person was sitting beside him. "So, that's it?" the voice murmured. Louis stayed silent. "All of that and now it's like I never existed. If I had known maybe I could have pushed your buttons earlier,"

Louis' head snapped up, and he glared at the cocky brat sitting in front of him. "Leave me alone, you got what you wanted no?"

Harry brushed back his hair, "Actually. it's odd. You'd think I'd be happy that there's not a little rat trying to stuff his face into my business."

Louis started to get up. "Wait." Harry said, he held out his hand. Louis gave him a look of disgust. Harry grabbed Louis' wrist and pulled him down on him.

"When someone wants you, you don't want them, when they stop wanting you, it kind of has you see them in a new light."  Harry mutters, he brushes his thumb against Louis' jawline.

He doesn't expect for Harry to lean in. He definetly doesn't expect Harry to lock his arms around Louis' waist keeping him in place.

So when their lips lock, Louis only momentarily enjoys the feeling of Harry's lips against his. Any fantasy of the past four years would- could never have lived up to the actual thing.

It's not fair though, Louis wants to get over him, he can't be there only for when Harry wants him. He pulls back, smacks Harry across the face , that certainly surprised Harry enough to let Louis break free.

Louis huffed in annoyance, he flipped his hair to the side. "Do that again, without my permission, and I will personally go door-to-door to people's houses and show them how disgusting and desperate you are."

Louis turned on his heel, and walked away. Harry was left by the wall, holding his throbbing cheek, and staring at a diminishing Louis with a mixture of indescribable emotions.

___

My updates are short. but . oh well cx.

Dms will be back in the next chapter.