/Nineteen/

115+ votes, 40+ comments because why not:). Love you all.

____

There's a note taped to the back of his locker. There's a word in clear black marker.

SLUT.

Louis slams the locker shut. He crumpled the piece of paper in his hand. He stomps past Zayn who is leaning against his, arm around a blonde girl.

He slides into his first hour desk and opens his textbook. A note fell out, WHORE.

LIKE HARRY WOULD EVER WANT YOU.

Louis' eyes watered. He shut his book close, and turned to his notebook, almost afraid of opening it. he did though.

a pastel pink sticky note was on the first lined sheet.

OBSESSIVE FREAK. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Louis got up and through the notes away. He was getting pushed down the social ladder, and frankly he didn't even care.

__

He's loud mouthed, cheeky, smart, but the typical outgoing person. that's why he was usually at the top, its why no one ever messed with him.

they knew he was crushing on Harry big time but something about his loud persona made no one want to mess with him.

but it's been two months since he last talked to Harry, and it's been two months since Louis has talked to anyone that wasn't Zayn. rumors had begun to circulate that Harry finally put him in his place.

Louis ignores them, he'd always known it was a matter of time. it's not the first notes he's found, and nor will they be the last. he's known all of his 'friends' were fake and just waiting to ditch him.

now was the perfect time. they saw Harry as the victim. "Did the slut finally leave you alone Harry?" Louis would hear.

he can feel Harry's eyes on him some days. when he looks up, they aren't on him anymore.

Zayn convinces him to get back on Twitter."what are you going to delete Facebook and every other social media just because of one scumbag?"

Louis isn't prepared for the notifications and messages. He ignores the notifications and puts his account on private. He deletes the messages which are from anyone that isn't Zayn.

He's left with two people in his inbox. Zayn...and Harry.

Harry_Styles: Louis, we need to talk.

Harry_Styles: Louis.

Harry_Styles: I just want to talk.

Harry_Styles: you can't tell anyone about what we talked about. please. you'll ruin me.

Typical. only caring for himself.

Harry_Styles: ffs damnit message me back.

Harry_Styles: Louis?

Harry_Styles: we need to talk. It's important.

Harry_Styles: I'm sorry. I fucked up okay. I'm sorry.

Louis sighs. He goes to block Harry's Twitter. Might as well.

Except just then there's a new message.

Harry_Styles:

I've been thinking. I should be happy that I haven't heard from you, but it feels odd. So, so odd.

Louis goes to his news feed. He feels like crying, he feels alone.

Harry_Styles:

Liam took some pictures of me talking to a friend

Liam took some pictures of me talking to a friend. Who I really miss. I hope he sees it.

And no, Harry can't just fuxking do that.

Louis' hatred for him grows. He can't stop his fingers from typing a reply.

In reply to Harry,

Louis_Tomlinson: no . Go fuck yourself.

___

Thoughts?? Votes?? Comments?? Predictions?